or Connect

Posts by Ramzubo

Hey Val! I hear you on the trying to work from from home.   Thanks for asking about Bro. Birdie(and yay for L sitting on his own. Bro loves to sit up and I can't wait for him to be able to do it by himself) . Brody got worse over the week and when he finally pooped it was solid so I took him to the doctor yesterday. Apparently he's constipated (despite being ebf). So I'm giving him a couple ml of water before some of his feedings. He seems much better already. He...
There are some pictures on this site of blue swirls.http://www.migraine-aura.org/content/e27891/e27265/e42285/e42442/e54887/index_en.html  They appear to me more noticeable outside but maybe you could show her the pictures and see what she thinks. The last picture really looks like swirls too me, but this is not my particular problem so I dont know.
I'm wondering if its some sort of entopic phenomena (basically seeing things present in the eye itself). I have really bad floaters and pineapple rings as I called them when I was little. Some entopic phenomenas show up as blue stringy things.
It is entirely possible to have a surface cavity that doesn't really need to be filled unless it progresses. I have one and was told by a dentist about 8 years ago to get it filled. I didn't have the money at the time so I never did. Now its been many years and 2 different dentist have told me there's no reason to get it filled since it hasn't gotten larger and isn't bothering me. So you may just try another dentist and see what they say. Also you can ask about a rate...
Well I’m one of the newer members here so I really can’t imagine what it was like before, but it’s slower than when I first came. I think a lot of the slowdown is due to the success of AP. My hospital practically shoved breastfeeding down my throat and no one bats an eye when dh takes the baby out in the ergo. I belong to a ye olde regular mommy group and although I’m the only one that’s even heard of AP most of the moms practice it in some form. Almost all breastfeed...
Thanks Tear and Birdie, I'm definitely cutting out the coffee and going to cut back on the dairy too. Hopefully we can decrease the spitting up. He's still really fussy at the boob (pulling off screaming) so I'm trying to figure that out too.
Quote:   This is us exactly.This has been our philosophy since before we were married (that we are a team and all money coming in and debts going out are shared).   This is not the norm for our families. Our parents and siblings use separate accounts. Some have joint accounts, some don't and a few have allowances (even for the primary moneymaker). It's just easier for us to have access to all accounts, but just me managing the money. I personally don't struggle with not...
Hi Ladies! I was wondering if any of you had any possible food allergies show up later in your babes? Ds has been spitting up everywhere for the last three weeks. He's also become super fussy when nursing (like pulling away and squirming around). My supply seems normal so I don't think it's an over or under supply issue. He did seem to be more fussy after some coffee which is weird because I drink a lot of tea and that doesn't bother him. I'm not eating anything really...
Ahhh Rosie he's so cute and tiny!!!!! I miss tiny
 Lilac I hope your dh's next appointment will have some good news. I know you'll be a great mom no matter how your baby comes about!