or Connect

Posts by nixnc

hi ladies. its been a while since i've been around. holidays are crazy for me and when i haven't been on the go, i've been sleeping. so i finally started to get rid of the morning sickness. my boobs have been itching almost the entire time i've been pregnant, but this week i've been itching furiously about the boobs, belly and back--although my back is better now. this morning i noticed a red rash forming on my right boob and on the right side of my upper abdomen. i got...
camprunner--i am in the same boat. i am starving but nothing is even remotely appetizing. i lost 2 pounds in a week and the nurse told me to try ensure. i had my first one last night and it wasn't too bad. like thick chocolate milk. it has 13 grams of protein in it. they are kind of expensive though--$10 for 6! but if it helps me have some nourishment, i'll do it. my husband did take me out for a burger yesterday that was delicious, but i thought i was going to puke...
Quote: Originally Posted by sewingsparklz Oh, nixnc, I'm so sorry! I'd hate to be backed up from an ultrasound! Eesh! And what an awful time for you to have to job hunt! First of all, when my blood was drawn for this pregnancy I definitely had a BAD afternoon as far as how I felt. And then on top of that to just plain be pregnant, in the first trimester, and having to job hunt. Do you know what field you are looking into, or just something part time?...
i am sad because i had my ultrasound today and instead of 10 weeks 4 days, i am 9 weeks 4 days. i was hoping the end of the m/s was coming soon, but now it is further away. other than that, everything looks great and we even saw the little arms and legs move!!!! after that, they took like 6 viles of blood and i have felt weak all day. so instead of being out looking for a job, i've been laying in bed. i'm tired. i feel guilty, but i know i have to take care...
lots of busy moms in here! 10 weeks today. lost my job yesterday which i am secretly happy about. we need to the money but i hated that job! now i have to find another one. my husband is freaking out. i am exhausted and dry heaving like nobody's business. headaches, as well. i wish i knew exactly when to expect to get better. my husband was hungover yesterday and threw up so quietly. i sound like some kind of demon is being exercised out of the depths of my soul...
Quote: Originally Posted by Evergreen I'm still having an awful pregnancy in case anyone wanted to know. I hate complaining about it so much on here but it makes me feel slightly better to get it out. same here. i thought i was turning a corner for a few days, but nope. i was stricken with a horrible migraine on tuesday afternoon and i still don't feel 100%. the pain is gone, but i feel exhausted. i keep dry heaving and i have this...
camprunner--i am using university physicians. the midwife is part of a physicians group and i will be delivering at the hospital. thanks for the info guys.
i have to find a great, comfortable bra that can also be used for nursing. i hate maternity pants, but am going to have to get some since i am working full time this pregnancy. i am excited to shop old navy and motherhood. i may splurge and go to anne taylor because that is where i get a lot of my regular clothes (on clearance with coupons of course).
i do have netflix. i will do that. thanks!
i am scared about it. this is our 3rd. i went through a horrible ppd after #2 was born (my mom had passed away 2 months earlier so i think that was a large part of it). i am so worried about having ppd again. i just remember feeling so overwhelmed and crying all the time. i also remember the first 3 months being shear torture. i was thinkingMG WHAT HAVE I DONE TO OUR FAMILY! the last week or so i have been thinking to myself: why do i want to do this again? are we...