or Connect

Posts by lisedea

Hey all...just wanted to let you know that baby C (Miles) was transported by ambulance last Monday down to a children's hospital because of a scary bowel infection (NEC--or Necrotizing Enterocolitis). He is now stablized but still is not allowed to eat until x-rays show that his infection is gone. My wife and I are now split up between the two hospitals that are 3 hours apart. It's horrible but we are managing. The other two are doing fine--we are looking at another week...
Our trio arrived at 6:02, 6:03, and 6:04 on Sunday, March 24th. (I went into labor at 32 weeks 2 days) All are doing well--still need help practicing breathing and eating--and I am doing well also. We plan on our babies being in the NICU until the end of April but at this point, don't really know how it will go. I am going to be discharged today and am very sad about it. It will be so weird leaving the hospital without them! Saywer Martin--4 lbs 4 oz Elliott Charles--3...
Our trio arrived at 6:02, 6:03, and 6:04 on Sunday, March 24th. (I went into labor at 32 weeks 2 days) All are doing well--still need help practicing breathing and eating--and I am doing well also. We plan on our babies being in the NICU until the end of April but at this point, don't really know how it will go. I am going to be discharged today and am very sad about it. It will be so weird leaving the hospital without them! Saywer Martin--4 lbs 4 oz Elliott Charles--3...
Yeah....after 40 has DEFINITELY been noticeably miserable (more so this week than any other)!!! In fact, stretch marks didn't appear until 42... Boo! Thought I could get away with it...
32 weeks tomorrow! Measuring 45 weeks and up 44 pounds.
Ok, so I need to share that I have at MAX 20 days left!!! Most likely, it will be less than this because baby C has been having cord blood flow issues...a scary thing but I am being closely monitored. AHHH!!!!!
Cocobird--You are from Holland? So funny, I went to Hope (ha, crazy, right? ) and grew up about an hour north of there.
Hey all! I have been reading along and enjoying all of the pictures.... I have been feeling as though I am in a world of limbo and am having a difficult time connecting to anything outside of my life of eating and sleeping. It really is a strange feeling. Anyway, I wanted to share what happened to us recently.... Monday: I went in to the hospital because I had been feeling extra pressure on my cervix and my contractions (I have been having them a lot) had become...
So, it is probably too early for any of you to have this yet (and the chances of getting it at all are super slim) but has anyone else experienced PUPPS in this pregnancy or past ones? I am dying here...
Yup, agreed.