or Connect

Posts by lisedea

Thanks all! I am definitely sore and exhausted...(mostly though from waking up every hour because of how sore I am!) and measuring larger than full term. Things could DEFINITELY be worse though! Only 6 weeks left....
Cananny--So...you are telling me that you are carrying 13.5-15 pounds of baby right now?!?! Holy crap and HOORAY for big babies! So happy that you have made it this far! Finally decided TOGETHER on not circumsizing. Feels good to get my way but not have it just be my way...if you know what I mean.
Welcome Sky--I remember you from QC! pokey--I love that you can visit Cananny! I so wish I could! It does get pretty boring--but really, I am starting to get used to it. Especially since I can't do much without getting really sore or tired anyway. Reading a lot and learned to knit washcloths! Ha. bigfoot--The ONLY name we had decided on was a girl's name. Of course. Thanks all for your votes. I can see who does it on the post so I thank all 15 of you! Second steroid...
27 weeks 5 days!
isa--do you have a humidifer in there? mrs--we have a name list. a rather large one. we need to knock some off--but are not going to name them until we meet them. since we finally took another pic after weeks of not, I figured I might as well post it. 27 weeks 5 days--measuring approximately 41 weeks (if D did it right... last time she was super close to what our doctor measured) with around 8 pounds of baby!
berry--I don't know if this will really help at all since I am carrying trips instead of a singleton...but I have been really focusing on preterm labor vs braxton hicks. I have been having LOTS of bh for about a month (sporatic--but at least a couple an hour)--one time had 8 in an hour and almost went in--probably should have. What I have been told though is that there is only a real reason to worry if you have a lot of regular ones, if you switch what you are doing...
Carmen--I am thinking....girl. Isa--There isn't really a quick way for D to get here if I unexpectedly go into labo --although the people that own the airport told her that they would try to fly her off as soon as they could. Hopefully we won't have to deal with it... And thanks for the vote. I noticed that many people joined just for the contest too! I can see why though...that swing is pretty sweet--and with triplets on the way, we can use any free things we can get. ...
AHHHHH!!!!! 44 DAYS!!!!!!
Carmen--So happy things are going well for you! Yeah for the 21 week scan scheduled! I am living off island until all the babies are out of the NICU. After that, we are back to the island. D has to work and we would like to get somewhat of a routine before work starts back up for me in the fall. esenbee--Sorry things are going so rough. The first trimester can be so difficult. If it were me, I wouldn't give up on your relationship right now--it is just not the time to...