or Connect

Posts by phathui5

If you need a boundary, you could set a time of the day that's "nursing time." That could be the one time a day that she is able to nurse, part of your routine until the two of you are both ready for total weaning.
Is he laying flat after nursing?
Have you started taking hormonal birth control?   When she nurses, can you hear swallowing? Have you seen a lactation consultant to evaluate her latch and see how effectively she's transferring milk?   The diapers sound good.   The first suggestion I can see is to try to get her to nurse more often. I would go for at least every two and a half hours during the day. For example, 6:30am, 9am, 11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm, 7pm, 9:30pm and midnight. If she wants to sleep...
Thank you Joy!
You could try www.doulamatch.net 
Are you treating the fever?
I had my fourth when I was 23.
Growth measurement via ultrasound is notoriously unreliable. Don't let them stress you out.
Gestational diabetes is not diabetes. Diabetes during pregnancy is legitimately dangerous, especially when uncontrolled. Gestational diabetes tends to grow slightly larger than normal babies, but does not have an associated risk of other complications.   Heart & Hands by Elizabeth Davis has this to say about the gestational diabetes test:   "The midwife's greatest concern is that if a mother in her care has an abnormally high glucose screen, conservative medical...