or Connect

Posts by 2timestrouble

Quote: Originally Posted by RebeccaWo My DD loves her Baby Stella I also got my 2 year old girl a baby Stella, is sooo soft, cute and my daughter loves the magnetic pacifier. Is a little pricey but totally wort it. You can buy some accessories for it
How is your life overall? Are you a single mom or having money problems, etc. I mean, sometimes we are having really bad times, and we put our frustrations towards the people that can hurt us. 6 years can be hard too, all years are, but there are ones more than others. I remember my daughter at this age, she talk none stop and they were not even real conversations. Example Mom, what would you do if you were green? What would you do if a elephant would ask you to...
Update: I have tried all your advice and add some of my own. We had a long conversation, I told her how exactly felt with this. I told her I just needed to see some light, she told me how she felt too. She felt I was always after her and yell for anything. I told her I was just so tired and that I was at that point that even little things seem bigger because we haven't able to fix things that have been going on for years (like doing her chores without everyday...
Quote: Originally Posted by FallenofTrack This is a link for the Visual Link Spanish http://www.spanishprograms.com/sp/ab...ish_course.htm It looks good but it does is expensive. I was thinking another good source is to get DVD from your husband country, that way they also get use to to accents and slang. That was one of my problems when learning English, even if I could read, people would speak too fast and some would use slang, which you...
Quote: Originally Posted by choli I have a 16 yr old daughter. She has had boyfriends, she has had times with no boyfriend. Her grades have never been affected either way. I really don't understand why you would assume that her grades would lower if she has a boyfriend, and that it would be normal for that to happen. I would think the opposite, that it would be very abnormal. I think you are right,I shouldn't assume that every girl would lower...
Quote: Originally Posted by jane-t-mommy Also, remember to warm up and cool down (slowly working your way into and out of activity) and stretch afterwards!!! Good luck!! Lol, yeah, I forgot that. Yesterday was my second day of running (I am following the website that Imbjer gave me). I must say it sounds a lot more easy then what it was. I mean, I saw run a minute and rest 90 sec. Easy right? Nooo, lol. The first ones I was cool, but by half...
I just start doing exercise and my whole body hurts, but the pain in my elbows feels different. I was doing the triceps press (I think is call) the one where you lift a weight on top of your head and then bend your elbows and push up again. I think I am doing everything right ( I have a magazine that tells me how to do it) I am doing them slow, with light weights and keeping my elbows close to my head the whole time. But I am feeling some pain in my elbows and not...
Quote: Originally Posted by physmom I'm posting this here to keep myself accountable! I'm way too addicted to sweats and I really think cold turkey is the only way. Anybody want to join me? I'm currently sipping coffee with just milk and it's not that bad. Maybe I'll actually survive tomorrow. Hurray for you!!! I wish join you but it is soo hard for me . Please let me know how you are doing, would love to hear successful stories.
Quote: Originally Posted by FallenofTrack I definitely want to try one of the multimedia learning programs, such as Kinderspeak or Muzzy. There is a "Nick in Espanol" feature that Optimum Cable does so that kids can watch the cartoons in Spanish. . I went to youtube to check for Muzzy, it looked good, but I only could find one in Spanish (they have other in other language) If you do buy it, please let us know your review. I am going to check...
Quote: Originally Posted by karika Our bodies have yeast and bacteria living in a balance. If the balance is upset, sugar craving is a major symptom. Yeast live on sugar. Did you take antibiotics at some point between being the pretty fashionable and feeling you became addicted to sweets? Another factor is the chemicals in the sweets. I believe they have addictive qualities like drugs. I was addicted to candy all my life until recently. Once I...