or Connect

Posts by Honey31702

Quote: Originally Posted by meemee you SERIOUSLY did that. i picture you marching into his room and yanking back the sheet to see what he was doing. i hope that's not it. oMG how mortifying for him. what an invasion of his privacy. Yes and no. I did pull the covers back but it wasn't to be nosy and see what he was doing. It was because I went in to tell him dinner was ready and he was laying in bed. He had the tv on and was acting like he was...
Thanks again everyone!!! I think I'm going to have a talk with DS' dad and see how he wants to handle things. I definitely want to be involved in the whole sex talk and I think he would probably like to also. My fiance and I and ex-DH and his DW have a pretty civil relationship and tend to handle parenting situations however the situation deems fit (maybe just ex-DH and I, all 4 of us, just DF and I or ex-DH and his DW). It's something I want to approach with care....
Thank you so much for your advice!!! I agree that there needs to be "knock and wait" rules in the house. I have been a lot more sensitive to this since the initial awkwardness. His sisters know that they are not to enter his room without being asked to first from now on. I agree that I shouldn't have pulled the blanket down. At the time I really wasn't aware what he was doing and was shocked to see his shorts down. I guess I was still in that "he's my baby boy" phase and...
I am studying in what I want and have an interest and passion for. I am majoring in Psychology and minoring in Criminology. I've always wanted to take this path and now, at almost 28 years old, I am going after it. I don't think it's really where the money is but I want to have a career in something that interests me and makes me happy.
Obviously I am not a boy so I have no experience in this department. My son is 8 1/2 years old. I have caught him playing with himself on several occasions. He will shut himself up in his room and crawl under his covers. I can usually tell something is going on if he gets very angry when someone opens his door or if his sisters come in his room. I have gone in there to tell him it's time for dinner or he needs to join the rest of the family and he seems very...
My 4 year old daughter has a pretty noticeable speech impediment that she is getting therapy for so a lot of her words are mispronounced. However I do like how she says her name- Nat-a-Weeeeeee. lol I also think it's cute how she says cheese-gurger for cheeseburger. My son (who is now 8) used to call horses He-Hos!!! haha It was so cute and we still sometimes says "look Hunter, he-hos!" when we go by a horse pasture.
Yeah, I let mine as long as they aren't tormenting eachother with it or running it for hours on end.
Thank you ladies!!!
Hello!!! I am Diana! I'm 27 years old and engaged to Mitch who is 29 years old. I have a son named Hunter who is 8 years old and a daughter named Natalie who is 4 years old. They are from my former marriage. Mitch has a daughter named Tabby who is 6 years old. We all live together in Ohio and Mitch and I have full custody of all 3 kids. I am a Stay at Home Mom and Mitch is a laborer in a rubber plant. I start school on September 22 at Ohio State!! I'm majoring in...