or Connect

Posts by Liora

I'm still breastfeeding my 18 month old. Since I did IVF they doctors wanted me to wean before doing a frozen embryo transfer. I did some research and decided I couldn't do that to my daughter. So, I just lied. :P I got a BFP last Wednesday so I"m only 4 weeks along - 2 more weeks till the ultrasound and then I get released to be a "regular" pregnant lady with my midwife. My breasts are crazy sore (might be exaggerated because of progesterone shots) so it hurts a...
Hi ladies! I'm Liora and I'm new to the boards. My daughter is 18 mo and a miracle IVF baby after 9 years of infertility treatments. In July we did a frozen embryo transfer with 2 beautiful embryos from the same cycle as our daughter and we got a BFP! I'm only 4 weeks so I don't even know if we have 1 or 2 going yet. I'm due 4/19/2011. A friend recommended these boards to me. I am still breastfeeding (despite the doctors wanting me to stop for the FET), I don't...
* EDD: (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer): 4/19/2011 * Name: (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know) Liora * Age: 35 * Location: Ohio * How long it took to you to get your BFP: First Frozen Embryo Transfer after successful IVF * What number child is this for you: 2 * Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): * Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): * Names you like (& are willing to share): * Birth plans/preferences: *...