or Connect

Posts by Liora

My discharge has increased dramatically in the last week too.  3rd trimester thing I guess.  As long as it is clear/white I wouldn't worry.
I had a MW at a birth center last time but with twins I'm a little more comfortable with having a NICU on site and a perinatologist. 
    I agree.  millions of people are in the position where taking a friend's meds is the only option.  That is a fail of the system not the person's judgment.  I'm appalled at the way medicaid patients are treated in our country.  When you are in pain and have no choice but to work to make ends meet a friend's (sister's) loan of a pill or two is just life.  To take her baby would just be the greatest injustice.   OP, my advice would be to be completely honest with CPS...
I have to second (or third) the Moby.  I know it isn't as quick but when I used the sling I always had to hold on too so I didn't feel like my arms were free plus it gets uncomfortable if worn for too long.  So a ring is good for quick trips.  The Moby though is awesome if you have a baby that needs to be held.  It is so snug and secure that your arms - both of them - are literally free.  You can clean the house, cook (careful with hot stuff - I kind of cook sideways),...
Oh my goodness Hope4six!  I'm so sorry it was an emergency but congratulations on your boys!  I will keep you all in my prayers that they grow strong and healthy.  Please update us when you can.  ((hugs))
Oh Congrats!!!  Your profile pic melts my heart!!!   Everyone sounds like they are doing great!  My complaints are all about me - babies are great!!
I'm super itchy on my chest and legs so I asked for a liver test which came back normal.  It put my mind at ease.  Ask you MW about it.
I am having a hard time too, Hope4six.  I'm very uncomfortable.  Baby B is right up under my left rib cage so I can hardly breathe.  My heart thing (PVCs) are getting worse and more frequent and I've been having insomnia.  I"m not worried about anything but I just CAN'T fall asleep!  I was up till 3 last night.  I get winded and out of breathe easilly and get lightheaded whenever I bend over.  Don't even get me started on my SPD!  Yikes.   Hope4six - is March 5 36...
You could have a Blessingway.  I'm having a "sprinkle" because it is a second (and third) child.  But I don't think it will be smaller than my baby shower with DD because my mom and sister are nuts!   I invite coworkers who have kids.  I wasn't invited to some of theirs but no one acted offended that I invited them.  Since it took us so long to get pregnant it was an event for my parents as much as for me/DH.  There were 80 people there!  I also made mine co-ed and...
I had my appointment today as well (I "forgot" to do my glucose test, lol.  I've successfully put them off since 23 weeks!).  It was reassuring to see the babies because I've been having a hard time due to a friend's loss.  They are both looking great.  Asher is vertex and we saw him yawn - so cute!!!  Boston is cramped up under my left lung kind of transverse (his body is and his legs are hanging down.  They're both 2 lbs at 26w 2d.   I also talked about my birth...