or Connect

Posts by tylersmomma

can you update me too please....we are having a girl here!!!!!    edd is august 5th
hi im from the july and august ddc. im due august 5th but was also givin the due date of july 21 and just wanted to ask all the NY mommas a question...   i have very low milk supply due to PCOS and insulin dependant and insulin resistant as well and have to supplement and donot want to use formula at all. i got donor milk for my last baby and want to do the same for my baby this. just wondering if there is any mommas willing to donate for my baby.....
i have very low milk supply due to PCOS and insulin dependant and insulin resistant as well and have to supplement and donot want to use formula at all. i got donor milk for my last baby and want to do the same for my baby this. just wondering if there is any mommas willing to donate for my baby.....
this pregnancy is flying by so fast its amazing i have had the pink itch for so long and when we found out we are having a girl yes i had to go take care for the pink itch....lol we dont cloth diaper  
we listen to bible songs for kids/ and what ever book they want me to read to them    
nothing really bothers me at all  
the best part is im having a girl the worst part is all the cramps i get when pregnant and that i get sooooo big the older boys r like sweet mom the babies dont understand yet    
my dh and i met on the phone....a chat line called Quest chat understanding with the little ones is my strong point and patientce is what i struggle with meat taters and a veggie is good for me    
I dont really wear maternity clothes  
yes this pregnancy is way different than the other. i have rounded out very fast this time. And yes we did find out what we are having. It's a GIRL so i guess thats why its way different for me.