or Connect

Posts by NolliesMama

Thanks! Here are my OPKs. Anyone want to let me know which ones they think are positive? These are Answer brand so from what I've heard the dark part has to be at least 50% of the width to count. They are labeled but its cut off a bit. When it says just a day that was the morning test then the second one with a time occurred same day just later. Same sheet in the pics just one is zoomed...
I've been using OPKs because my son is up during the night and BBT isn't accurate. I got a possible positive yesterday and a definite positive today. My question is this. If you get a positive more than one day has the egg already released on the second day? Can you get a positive with the egg already present or if it is reading positive the egg has not yet released? I'm hoping the latter because hubby isn't home yet! I thought I'd O Wednesday making this month null...
Well I'm in the TWW or close to it at least. Hubby is out of state for work until Friday and I will O sometime before then. I've had negative OPK's every day and am at CD16 today. During my previous pregnancy I O'd on CD 18 according to fertility friend charting and had positive OPKs on CD 17/18. Maybe I'll get lucky and O late (like Friday) but I doubt it. We only DTD on CD10 so no way those swimmers are still alive waiting. Hubby isn't really in to actively...
Just checking in. We are still waiting to O. Today is CD11 and I'm using OPK's (no temping b/c of night nursing). Hubby leaves Sunday and I'm not sure if any Sunday BD will be possible so it's probably not our month but we'll see. Congrats to all of the BFPs!!
I'm out. The witch is on her way as spotting has increased. Back to waiting to O but not sure if I can convince hubby to give it a real try...this month was more of a slip on his part =).
Oh no Becca I can't believe how they treated you! Get that ice cream, you deserve it. I switched OB's during my first pg and they did their whole std panel much later at the second doc. When I told the nurse I refused to have the HIV test for a second time she said well it's standard and went on writing out the lab forms. I explained that since all test results are sent to the health dept. I really didn't want it on record that I had two done within a few months of...
I'm still here waiting. Another BFN this morning. I'm pretty sue I'm out and just waiting for AF to show as it's CD26 and 12 or 10 days past when we DTD. This afternoon I had some old-blood (brown) tinged CM (very little amount of blood) but I don't usually spot ever so maybe AF is going to start later today? If so, she is a bit early. Who knows! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/250614
So sorry rcr! Congrats jr'smom!! How many DPO were you when you got your positive? AF is supposed to start Sunday and I'm on CD24 today. I tested this morning and BFN. I guess technically I'm not out but I feel like I am! We BD'd CD 14 and 16 (no temping) and I'm guessing I'm about 10dpo today. With my son I got a negative at 10dpo and positive at 12dpo on dollar store tests (didn't test on day 11 somehow!). Since I used a FRER this morning I think it should've shown...
With my son I swore AF was on her way. I told hubby we were out at like 10dpo and sure enough got a BFP 2 days later. I continued to think she was coming until like 6 weeks. Felts bloated and crampy.
Thanks guys!! I got a negative at 10dpo while charting with my son. I keep reminding myself that until AF shows I'm not out! I'm not even to 10dpo yet though =) I really want to know by Wednesday, 11 days past my best guess of O, because we have a pediatrician appt. and I want to discuss nursing and pregnancy! Miranda