or Connect

Posts by NewMoonMum

hiya Mamas! Our computer died...still within warranty. Something in or about the motherboard pretty much exploded. Got replaced, hubby wiped hard drive and is needing to use code to even get windows working. Long story short-who knows how long I'll be back on, but wanted to say   I miss you all! Love you all!! Prayers, hugs and hope to everybody, especially those in need.    Hopefully I will be able to come back soon!
  here's my train cake, Mammas! The engine took up all of my home-made rainbow cake...so the cart and caboose were store-bought frozen poundcake! It got good reviews and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Aiden had a wonderful time!   love and light to all you Mammas!
missing the chance to truly catch up and read everything, so I have enough time to at least say hi! love and light! prayers for all in need, sick, hurting teeth, tragedy, mourning.   Been extra busy with DD being uber fussy-esp. since it took me many days of leftovers to figure out it was the tiny amounts of onion I was eating that were making her so miserable. DS's b-day is sunday, 3 years old! His party is tomorrow, and I'm way stressed about all the cleaning...
Not sure how helpful this is, but I can say for sure 12 months may be average, but not the rule. Some babies never really take proper naps. Trying to remember, DS is 3 in a week, and he dropped his second maybe around 14 months? Could she possibly start her day earlier so a second nap would not run too late?  Also just keep in mind that there is plenty of variability in exactly how many hours of sleep a person really "needs". And yes, it does seem to take quite a...
pretty much same as KJunebug. I just would tell DS at first he did not need to sleep, but he had to lay down, and eventually it turned into "you don't have to stay in bed, but you need to play quietly in your room". I think even if he rebels against it, you should really try for some quiet time instead of or in addition to crafts-even if it does only start out as 10 minutes. It will be good for you both!
oy, I too read and read intending to post and catch up, then one or both kiddos need me..   Happy 2011! Fantastic  for health, love, peace, clarity, money....hee hee did I miss anything? As I can't figure out multiquote I'll try to remember what I wanted to say and keep it short so I actually get this one submitted!   labels-I identify as pagan, witch, and Wiccan. And indeed I identify witchcraft as a secular practice, which people from many religions can and...
cari-SO LOVE the hair!! OH did I congratulate you on the job??  Wish I could do bangs.....I have this very wierd, small section of hair right at the front and middle of my forehead-it's like the follicles are oriented straight up instead of however the others are, so unless my hair is long enough to weigh it down, the hair there goes up in a wave-like bump. So if I cut bangs, without serious intervention from a hot-iron(which I cannot get the hang of) it sticks up in a...
oh and I should clarify-it's not about pooping on the toilet, esp with the new baby we totally don't care about that. It's pooping, period, that he's afraid of. And the blood was red-I gently wiped his bum with petroleum jelly and will continue to do so for a while-that seemed to make cleanup pain-free for him. So we'll be keeping an eye on that aspect of it...   must get crying baby, hugs to all!
thinking of all you lovely ladies and hope everybody's Solstice was wonderful. I must say I am especially thinking of you sunshine, as religious freedom is pretty much my strongest conviction. Know that all of us will be there in spirit by your side, surrounding you with love, light, and protection.   Yule eve we did gifts so DH could be there, and I thought I'd try to bake cookies with DS and such on Yule...no such luck. We're in crisis mode, with DS trying to...
Mamas! Love and light and huge hugs to all-not sure I can put all the replies I wanted to.   Aubergine-I will continue to pray for Cole. That is heartbreaking.   sunshine-really, i think esp. since you are feeling off from passing out (first time I fainted I hit my head on a piano on the way down!), do not even stress yourself by confronting her. Her actions don't deserve your stress atm, they were so low, and it's her problem.  Easy to say I do know since it's...