or Connect

Posts by emsumm

I just go.  I don't want to stay in all the time, so we pack up and we do it.  I have one runner and one that will stay relatively close (or is at least slower).  Worst comes to worst, I grab the slower one and chase after the runner.  Usually, it's much better than I expected.  I'm not going to always wait to have another adult with me to take them on a little outing.  The more you do it the more adept you get.  You will learn tricks to keep them contained.  
Thanks for the welcome, Shahjehan!  Much appreciated :)
Hi!  I just wanted to introduce myself... I'm the mom to two sweet 4.5 month old twin girls, and I have been using this board as a resource since I was pregnant.  I wanted to come out of lurkdom to say hello, and thank you for all of the advice you have already unknowingly given me  So, THANK YOU!  And keep it coming...
I'm so hoping that some of you have some suggestions for me...I'm new to posting on this board but I really need help now, and I know you ladies are the experts. I have almost 5 month old twins who were great at nursing until they hit 4 months.  N went on an all-out nursing strike and almost 4 weeks later I can only nurse her at night.  M, who has always been more into the breast, is still nursing, but gets INCREDIBLY distracted by everything.  Because of the problems...
I am Emsumm's DH, she wanted me to reply to this directly. We have 4 month old twin girls who are thriving thus far (at least I think they are). To help your wife be successful breastfeeding, you should take on all the dirty work, changing diapers before/after feedings and changing their outfits after they spit up all over themselves. It is also important that you try to occupy whoever isn't eating (if your wife isn't tandem nursing) whether they are crying and you are...
I have 4 month old twins who have been breastfed and then given a 40 ml supplement of ebm in a bottle (slow-flow nipple) since birth. Things were going great until N (who was always the weaker nurser) began SCREAMING at the sight of my breast. This happened incredibly suddenly and now she will nurse very little, and only for any length of time first thing in the morning and before bed. I am on day one of taking away the bottle, because I believe she has developed a...