or Connect

Posts by s27dolphin

Thank you for the input, ladies!  It helps a lot.  :)
  I'm torn on whether or not to use our infant seat that we used for our son for our new baby, or get a new one.  It does not expire for over a year and is in very good observable condition.  My hesitation is that for the last year we've kept it in our porch storage closet, and living in Phoenix, it gets very hot.  I'm just worried that the heat maybe was not good for it?  On the other hand, cars heat up just as much as outdoor closets, and obviously carseats are kept in...
Desert Ridge Children's Center:   http://www.desertridgepeds.com/site/   I don't know how they are with prescriptions, we have only needed to go once and did not need any.  But I was impressed, and they are very good about getting kids in right away if they are sick.    Hope your boys are doing better and won't need to go!
Dr. Sears, thank you so very much!
  Our son is almost three.  We began your Alternative Vaccine Schedule for him from the beginning.  (Minis Heb A. Hep B, Chickenpox, & Flu shots).  When he was 1 year we were informed that all the vaccines he'd received had possibly been stored at an improper temperature, and they could only guarantee protection by offering to re-vaccinate.  I decided to stop getting him vaccines until I had a proper answer as to whether we really needed to redo all of them.  (Really...
I did not end up actually going to her since I got an appointment with someone else first, but Deborah Keller's website looks fantastic, and she called me back very quickly after leaving her a voicemail, and was very kind. Here is her website: http://www.naturecure.net/index.html I hope she will be able to help you with your son. It sounds like he sure needs some good care. ~Stephanie~
We just moved to Santa Fe, NM. Looking for a really good family doctor who is supportive of extended breastfeeding, alternative vaccine schedules, natural family planning, etc. I have a terrible case of thrush and need some really good care - everything else has failed! Any recommendations? Thank you!!!
We just moved to Santa Fe, NM. Looking for a good family doctor who is supportive of extended breastfeeding, alternative vaccine schedules, natural family planning, etc. Any recommendations? Thank you!