or Connect

Posts by Calycanth

Yes. That kind of behavior is not okay, even if he's a good guy most of the time.
Oh no. I'm so very sorry. Will be keeping you in my thoughts.
Oh no! I hope it's a short stay and that you come out feeling much better.
Hope you feel better soon, Kathleen78! I'm sure it's increcibly difficult to be optimistic when stories of grief and loss are a normal part of your day.    Glad to see folks are mostly doing well. I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, so I've got a ways to go before I hit the second trimester. I feel like I've been pregnant forever! That's what comes of early testing, I guess. 
   Here's a happy dance for you, 1blueridgemama!
kcc153, that's exactly what my morning sickness was like during my first pregnancy. I never threw up but lost a lot of weight because I was too nauseous to eat. I also felt like my morning sickness wasn't legitimate because I wasn't vomiting, which in retrospect seems silly. So you are not alone. I'm sorry you feel so awful!   Zofran did relieve my nausea somewhat (enough that I could eat a little bit, and yes, the constipation was horrifying). I've heard that Phenergan...
So sad for mamacat.    I hope everyone else is doing okay.
I love the name Eve, but I suggested it last time and DH nixed it.
I'm another sometimes crunchy/sometimes conventional mama. I originally came to Mothering when we were TTC our first, and I made some wonderful connections with other mamas who were TTC in their 30's. I also loved my first DDC - our kids are almost two now, and there are about 25 of us who are still regularly active in a Facebook group. I like that the mamas here come from a variety of socioeconomic, political, and spiritual backgrounds, and that parenting choices are...
Oh mama, I am so sorry. The MDC loss threads are a great resource.