or Connect

Posts by SaraR

Thank you! 3 more weeks and we will know for certain where we are moving. Yikes! Then the real work begins...
Just wanted to thank you all for posting your answers! I PPROMed with my 3rd baby at 27 weeks (born at 30w4d). I'd like to avoid that if we have more children.
Welcome! We have lived in Columbus for nearly 4 years (moving this summer for residency). My husband is currently rotating at Nationwide (NICU). :)   I am wondering some of the same things you are...even though we've been here all this time!   I adore Clintonville (we live between UA and Dublin). If we were to stay (still a possibility), we would move there in a heartbeat. Reminds me of home! (Oregon) Worthington would be our next choice (mostly for the...
Hello! My family and I may be moving to Murray (or around there) this summer. We are wondering what you can tell us about the neighborhoods/schools/community.   We lived in Utah Valley for many years...but have not lived in Utah since 2008. We visited in December and so much had changed!   I know this might sound a little weird...but we are looking to live in a neighborhood with other "crunchy" families (still not sold on that term!). We have found that each time...
Why homeschool? You give our family the power to teach one another, to grow closer together, to have more time to explore the world, and to be sure our children truly learn the things they want/need (or perhaps the things we would like to pass on?). We have yet to make the leap (oldest is in public kindergarten), but plan to next year! For now, we "after school" and love the lessons we are sharing.