or Connect

Posts by Azadehhast

Me too! Cwill and JJ, you're both so right on about living in the moment, and also about how difficult it is to do so. Half of me is thinking, hey, it's ok, be patient, and half is so tired of holding my breath waiting. Plus, seeing everyone else (or mostly) have babies before or right at their EDD makes the expecting and waiting tougher. But really, if baby comes tomorrow or two weeks from now, it's not that big of a deal. I guess I have one good day and one bad...
Disclaimer: still very pregnant and desperately wanting not to be so. (So read my response with grace, please) You mamas are crazy. Remember how you looked like an over-blown beach ball? How you couldn't walk or turn over or sleep or eat or breathe without pain? How much you had to work just to poo? How stiff and painful and swollen your feet were? How much you missed being not-barn-sized so DH would glance your way sometimes? Doubtless, I'll do this again...
Oh my god, I'm going to be miserably pregnant until the end of time. Body, what are you doing? Quit warming up, and get in the damn game already. I have no love to spare for anyone today...and especially not for the 4 assholes who suggested yesterday that I stay pregnant until the 26th. Grrgrrgrrrrr, I'm going to scream at the world. (um, can I write 'assholes' here? Sorry, if I shouldn't) Mummoth, here's my sparest of spare love: hooray for Stephanie! Yay for you!
Seems like everyone is calling today, thinking the full moon would have nudged baby out. Nope. I think I've said "we'll let you know when baby comes" a hundred times today. I guess everyone in my life wants the minute-by-minute update on what my lady bits are doing--ha! Not gonna happen! Contracting and cramping a lot though, and twice today had some gobs of stuff coming out! TMI, sorry: it looks like half-cooked egg whites. And since I haven't had any little bit of...
Oh, she's wonderful! And you look so blissed out! Yay yay yay, Mama!
Aeterna, wow, what fantastic information! I'm so happy for your positive perspective, and really glad to hear that things gave been going so well for you! What difficulties have you had breastfeeding?
Hrm, so, I took the diplomatic back-channels to deal with my mother--I kind of exploded into tears the last time she did what she does, and ran outside to call my dad, and he later talked to my mother, and it seems like maybe she is limiting herself. I'm so relieved. Because there have been SO MANY uncomfortable and even scary things happening in the last few days in life generally (not baby-related), I realize I was sending Little Do millions of messages saying "It's...
Amanda, fabulous! I can't wait to be headed in the downward direction myself.   But alas, baby is staying inside for the time being. I finally have some new photos, though! All from today, at 39 weeks, taken by my mama:     And with my cute DH:    
Totally crying too! These are just so so so sweet. Avery, she is so tiny and precious, oh my god. PLEASE overload us with all you've got!
I'm still here, and still pregnant. Ugh. I had contractions for nearly three full days, then my mother came, and everything stopped. We walked 4 1/2 miles today, up a big hill. And DH and I DTD last night (first time in months, and it was so fun!). And today is actually reverse progress--less dilation, higher baby. I'm feeling discouraged. And the reason why I think this is happening is because I'm so uncomfortable with my mom. Can I be honest here, and maybe you mamas can...