or Connect

Posts by mamaharrison

EXACTLY! nor can we all three have psychic 3 year olds ; ) haha Tropicana--I don't have 3+ kids, but I KNOW that what you are experiencing is totally within the realm of normal ; ) I can imagine that you would prefer, for many reasons, to not be dealing with that anymore and have babe settled head down, but it will happen in the next few weeks! I think that it wouldn't hurt to do daily inversions, if that feels right to you--also I would maybe talk to that wiggly baby and...
Had it constantly with DDs pregnancy and it was alarming + hurt :( She always had her hands above her head and all about my cervix and was actually born with a hand up on her head {yes, that wasn't pleasant}.  So thankful this kid has his/her hands down, but a baby head pressed against the cervix is a whole nother uncomfortable world :(  
I will third your twin thoughts--mambeakley! My DD is 3 and also tells me that it is 2 babies--a girl and a boy! I haven't had an U/S and we don't do doppler HB, so, it is entirely possible of course, but I don't think there are two. I did at one point, but what I am feeling down low as 'kicks' are really punches I am sure. I know I feel babes head in pelvis for sure at all time! and lots of good thumps and kicks up high, but it does feel like this kid is everywhere...
http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/vitktop.html Just some resources that span many issues and both 'sides' of the debate.  I personally am a purist and don't subscribe to the notion that modern medicine has somehow developed a better way of doing things in the last 100  years than evolution has over 10,000 years--so, I would have to be seriously convinced of the significant benefits of any substance or drug being given to myself or babe for any reason and I don't...
YES to everything Lilac said!!  big fat YES! 
i LOVE our bed! It is truly one of my most favoritest places on Earth! I never imagined that I would have a HB and actually birth our baby in a bed on my back, but I am now starting to think I likely will birth our baby in bed--maybe on hands and knees or at the foot of the bed. I am getting a tub from MW, but I am setting it up in the living room and I just can't imagine it being as comfy as our bed/room ;)
YES to what mamabeakly said! That is kinda what I was trying to say--set your boundaries for yourself because you cannot change other people ; ) 
What I'm going to suggest may not be what you were expecting and if it doesn't feel right for you then just ignore it, by all means. I got caught up in a lot of the negativity of others and how they viewed or felt about the decisions I was making about my pregnancy, my birth, my baby--raising our kid--natural living etc...the list goes on. I used to feel like I needed to deflect this negativity with some sort of STRONG stand or firm boundary against their 'bringing me...
yes, DD was in a myride 65 until this radian we have now. It is a beastly seat! I do think that my cousin has one in the prius and can still fit the other 2, but I could be totally wrong on that. HEr husb is 6'2'', too, you all have many similarities ;) I'm sure you know this, but just in case--the radian has some sort of adjuster that enables/allows it to sit more upright when RF for a child who has neck control {so, not for the baby until maybe 5 or 6 months but DEF....
I am doing hypnobabies, too! I am feeling a bit behind since I am just now in week 2, but my friend who did it before assures me it is enough time. Do you like it? What week are you on or have you finished and are on practicing? It seems like many of us had MCs in the months before we conceived these babes--interesting--i had one in dEcember.  my hubs is from Richmond, IN. Do you like living there? Like the weather or hate it? If you could move anywhere in the Wrold...