or Connect

Posts by mamaharrison

thanks! I want to be really excited, but am a bit apprehensive still.  
*cross posting from 2WW thread* I got a faint line on a strip test on 9 DPO {christmas day} in the middle of the afternoon. I kinda freaked out {we weren't TTC, but are happy if we did}. I then proceeded to test compulsively {I have 100 tests from the internet, so why not!}. I have 7 tests over the past 43 hours and all have faint {but visable to my hubs--so, it isn't just in my minds eye} lines. However, I am wondering why they aren't getting darker. Today I am 11...
I got a faint line on a strip test on 9 DPO {christmas day} in the middle of the afternoon. I kinda freaked out. I then proceeded to test compulsively {I have 100 tests from the internet, so why not!}. I have 7 tests over the past 43 hours and all have faint {but visable to my hubs--so, it isn't just in my minds eye} lines. However, I am wondering why they aren't getting darker. Today I am 11 DPO and did a first morning urine and thought it would pop right up with a...
Wasn't officially TTC {although we would be happy if we did}, but had a wonky cycle and realize that we DTD right on what could have been an O day {and 3 days prior too}. So...wondering and waiting. I am 7 DPO tonight. On 5 DPO I was REALLY full in my uterus and feeling a bit crampy--wondering if it could be implantation. Today I am feeling like I am all boobs and a bit tender, too--I nurse my 29 month old DD and she nurses as much as a newborn still, so,it could just be...
Just wondering, of those mamas who have conceived while nursing, how early did you notice breast tenderness after DPO? I am actually hoping I am NOT pregnant right now, but had a miscalc in cycle and DTD during a likely time to get pregnant and am apprx. 7DPO and having some pretty sore boobs while nursing today. So,I know that for every pregnancy I've had the breast tenderness is my first symptom {and breast swelling} just have never really kept track of when it began.
Just wondering, of those mamas who have conceived while nursing, how early did you notice breast tenderness after DPO? I am actually hoping I am NOT pregnant right now, but had a miscalc in cycle and DTD during a likely time to get pregnant and am apprx. 7DPO and having some pretty sore boobs while nursing today. So,I know that for every pregnancy I've had the breast tenderness is my first symptom {and breast swelling} just have never really kept track of when it began.
I remember there used to be a 2WW support thread ; ) Looking for it now!
I need help! I am freaking out alittle bit. I was inserting my sea sponge tonight and noticed that my vagina felt very different. I felt around and what I thought I was feeling the inside of my vaginal wall, but it was on the outside. So, I got a mirror and I took a look and it is in fact bulged almost out of my vagina. Both my anterior and posterior walls are bulged and almost touching at the opening of my vaginal canal. I am in no pain at all physically, but I am an...
what are my options? preferably something removeable since we rent and would like to be able to take with us when we move. I was lookingat RO but i want somethong for bathing/showering and teeth brushing--so--does a whole house filtration system exist? how about an easy, cost effective one?
http://www.whitelotus.net/ Found it! thought I would share!!