or Connect

Posts by Orro

my oh my ...   up until a few months i was considering myself a good mother ,maybe it is even better to say (although it might be sounding mean) i was a better mother before my second (and most beloved) child came to my life. since having 2 children i feel constantly like i need to cut myself into 2 or start saving money to get myself a clone twin of myself. i  love my children deeply widely and wildly. they are the light of my life and they are the best...
Hey there and thank you for taking time reply to me     i tend to believe this might have to do with the fact he is quite trainoholic i mean the boy is completely and as a whole obsessed with this long trucky boring vehicle ,sometimes i wonder if this could happen because he imagine trains wherever there are rails? i remember i had some obsessions as a child (especially after watching cartoons)and so i had this imaginary friend and so i wonder if in my sons case...
Hello and a kind thank you for spending some time reading this,   My son is about to turn 3 yo in a week!   he is a charming clever healthy happy chap ,he started liking the company of other children about a month ago and frankly speaking i dont see any problem with his development (oh i forgot to add that he is a trilingual! how silly of me - and he started talking about 4 months ago he was saying lots of words beforehand but only during the last 4 months he...
Hello women   i do hope things will work out for both your families and yourself  i just have this little pinch in the heart thinking of how Japan keeps missing the best people and stick with its worse...   i do love Japan lots and lots although i hate it so much...brrr how can i pull my feelings together...   i believe it might have to do with the romantic perception i had when i came to Japan for the first time...i have had it for many years before...
Any insights about Vaccinations ? ive given my first child 3 out of 569 (kidding!) back in Israel and i did so only after he was 4 months old. we gave him the Whooping cough,Diphtheria and Meningitis but here i am quite clueless although i am doing some online research i was wondering if anyone have previous experience with the subject?   my baby girl is now 3 months old ! time flies!!!
any insights about the Japanese vaccination system?   i vaccinated my first child only after he turned 4 months and only with vaccines that made a difference (back in Israel) there was the Whooping cough,tetanus Diphtheria and Meningitis
I've never been to Hiroshima myself actually,(but i do plan paying a visit somtimes in the future)so i cant help much ... the thing i do remember is that there used to be a website "Japan with children" and i think there were some tips about Hiroshima   http://www.tokyowithkids.com/   it is quite old but worth a try... good luck!  
 mmmmmmmmmmochi you are sucha jolly good hearted girl!
I find the whole Hikekomori issue quite fascinating ,dont you? i tend to believe there are certain causes to such behavior and honestly speaking i see the parents as partly responsible as well. for instance who with a sane mind would like to leave his warm electronic nest (made of wires and loads of computer games) and move out to the Otsukaresama world where theres only work work sake sake work and some more sake after work? isnt it the most natural thing to...
 brrr i would never dare thinking of doing anything like this  in such times! new years vacation was meant as "family gathering time" which literally means :"STAY AT HOME theres nothing to look for out there unless you are planing a long distance swim in streets loaded with piles of people!!"