or Connect

Posts by esg

I think the movie does a good job in giving a basic idea of what an IUI is. Does your dad have any kind of clue that you're wanting to use a donor?I told my mom and sisters when I wanted to start planning. They all have big mouths lol so they ended up telling each other before I was 9 weeks. Everyone else not till after the first trimester. I had a party to make it easier. All positives though. It would have been different had I told them all beforehand. I'm sure there...
 That's what I figured - that they would be happy afterwards but that sucks to have to deal with it while pregnant. I have no idea how to do that even after doing it. It helped that I was newly pregnant when the movie the Backup Plan was just out so my family watched that during a holiday and all I had to do was say yes, that's kind of how it goes! Good luck. Are you going to tell them when you're out there? My cycle started very soon after him. I was hoping it wouldn't...
 You're almost done!How do you get your results? They call you?
]How sad that they were disappointed. They were happy when she was born though, right?I thought the same when it came to having a boy cause my family mostly has girls but its been pretty easy. Compared to little girls I've helped to raise, he's right up there with the attitude though!Having two sisters though, its definitely nice to have someone who has been through the same things, can talk about silly girly things.I don't think I ever wanted them spread out so far but...
 That wait is ridiculous especially because it can all be seen right there! That kind of wait would kill me.I've never been anywhere that did that. I've had quiet techs but I'm always asking questions so they don't stay too quiet for long ;)
 I would ask him what he's willing to do to help just to get a clear idea of his boundaries. I'd ask about family history for sure. I wouldn't make it optional on STD testing. I know its probably just me but I would make that something that we both would need to do to get started. Congrats on feeling free!!   Nausea is a good sign. Mine started very early too so it sounds like a sticky little one in there. Maybe you'll get some space to rest too while she's being watched....
Oh okay! duh, right? Why do you have to wait for your results? I guess with my cysts and everything I'm used to hearing whats going on during or after. DEfinitely retest if you can.
 I hate the waiting too. I am so impatient when it comes to that.  I hope you get your answers. What kind of ultrasound was this?
Congrats!! How are you feeling? Will you be going for a beta? Exciting! I remember that early pregnancy exhaustion. It's a doozy. Good luck! I was told one kid was enough for a single parentand that two was hard. I say have as many as you want and can care for! I want three or four. I tried acupuncture for endometriosis pain and it helped for a while. I may have to go back. My new doctor's coworker does acupuncture so I got her number. It did help my periods for sure.I'm...
I think the second one was right after. I did OPKs and got the positive 2 days before it.I want more than two. I've always wanted at least three or four and it hasn't changed even with this active three year old. I was told if reconsider once he got a little older.I'll think about it some more. My donor is now down to only IVF vials anyway. I'm so sad. It makes sense though. The last med I tried for Endo pain made my cycles crazy (my theory) and after pregnancy I felt so...