or Connect

Posts by esg

I like that your work was very inspired. I cut gluten before I got pregnant with my son and I've been trying to head back there lately.  My vitamin D was at a 7. Scary how low these levels can go without us realizing it. I'm on prescription strength vitamin d now. She said even the 5,000iu I started on Sunday wasn't enough right now. Do you know the dosage of B6 that you were on? If I don't see a turn around in a few months, I'll bring that up to her after I research a...
 Thank you so much for the information.My doctor doesn't think I'm ovulating either but we're trying a few months of vitamin D. I am definitely keeping this information on hand just in case. Thanks!
Prescottchels, maybe try another day after the positive opk? I think what you do already is in good timing but I would add another day afterward if your donor is okay with that.   Yeah, I'm freaked out but I'm going to do the vitamin D and research my fertilitea for side effects or reactions with my multi and just get those going.
 Hi. I asked because I'm tempted to move my son to Hawaii. Not at all related or close to you but I do wonder about how life would change if I changed our surroundings. I'm an introvert as well and I have second thoughts about too much change and having to get out more but anyway that's not for right now anyway. I just think I'd do better in a slower pace with more water. I definitely wouldn't move back to a city either. I did a lot of reading about how donor siblings feel...
preschottchels, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm crossing my fingers for your next cycle. Do you do anything special to prep yourself for a cycle? Herbs or anything?   Readergirl1925, I did that before my son was born. It may be feel like I was actually working towards something. Made me very hopeful. For this next child, I have only gathered cloth diapering supplies mainly because I want to be able to do that from the start which I couldn't with my son and because I saved...
 Oh wow. How do you like it out there?Now I see why shipping is so expensive but compared to having to pay for multiple cycles and flying out then yea I guess that's cheaper option. It will be different for your next child. I'm not sure how much easier though. I explain our family structure to him and I've told him about his donor but he doesn't have any questions yet. He hasn't started school yet so no one else other than family really talks about it. He just hasn't...
 Ok I'm off topic now too but how did you come to this conclusion? I haven't been ovulating by any obvious signs so I've pushed back my TTC month back again to summer and I've been thinking its my vitamin D. I'm deficient there but I'm guessing I could be lacking elsewhere. Was there a test you did? I'm so dumb on this but I have an appointment on Thursday so I might bring it up. Ok, back on topic - I will check out that book. Sounds like a good one.
Thanks. Should this be moved to the fertility section? I wasn't sure where to put it.
Wow. Where are you? With shipping being much less than that, I still can't think of how many to order for next time. How did you have your first child? It's good so far. I thought it would have been harder or at least a little different but its been good for us. What about you?My son is in the stage where he identifies each person's role so he talks about dads and moms and girls and boys but not so much about having a dad of his own. He used to be in the stage where he was...
Has anyone here dealt with or know anything about insulin resistance and having irregular periods? I'm looking for information more on the TTC side. My periods have gone down to one day long and I'm not sure I'm ovulating. I thought it was my use of the NuvaRing for a month 8 months ago but I had blood work done to check my hormones (they're fine) but my current doctor mentioned me heading towards diabetes based on the test. I have supposed Endometriosis (no lap done yet)...