or Connect

Posts by mamaboots

I'm almost 7 weeks pp and had a home birth. Had a first degree perineal tear that my midwife did not believe needed to be sutured. She used dermabond and instructed me to stay in bed with my legs together for 3 days, I did exactly that. The tear did not come together fully and I am terrified of sex right now. I'm not really sure what the heck else happened down there but I now have quite a bit of urethra pain, this is gross but it's like it stretched out and doesn't even...
When I tore with DD, everything went back to normal quickly other than some scar tissue. I'm almost 5 weeks pp with DS and my tear was never sutured, I stayed in bed with my legs together for 3 days and the two side of the tear never came together. I looked down there with a mirror and I feel like my vagina has been turned inside out. I've never been able to see my urethra before but now can and my vaginal walls look like they're coming out of the opening. Not good. Not....
I was scared of a repeat situation, and while it wasn't exactly the same, it was traumatizing and I'm terrified of having more children. DD was asynclitic, labor lasted 5 total days. Water was broken for 36 hours and I wasn't dilating past 6 on my own so was given pitocin. Pushing was easy, I tore and she had a hematoma or 3 weeks. DS was posterior and asynclitic. Labor was 24 hours, though I was dilated to 4 before it started. Far more painful and difficult, as was...
So would it be appropriate to just send the same letter I sent the first time, but rather than being in response the their first denial have it read in response to the denial of the appeal?
In January I got a letter denying my midwife in network consideration so I wrote them a letter to appeal. I really put a lot into it and really thought there was no way they could say no to me. A couple weeks ago I got a letter denying my appeal. According to my benefits, they can accept or deny any out of network provider as in network for any reason they please. If I'd like to I can write a letter stating my position and they'll call me within 30 days to set up a phone...
I am in Gilbert AZ and both Sue DiSilvestro and Stephanie Soderblom have been recommended to me by Janice Bovee. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with either of them they could share with me? Thanks!
I am in Gilbert AZ and both Sue DiSilvestro and Stephanie Soderblom have been recommended to me by Janice Bovee. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with either of them they could share with me? Thanks!