or Connect

Posts by TickleToes

My IUI didn't work and AF showed up today, so I'm on to the next cycle. I'll pick up my clomid tomorrow and start it on Saturday. Then I'm scheduled to see the RE on the 15th for another IUI if everything looks good.   Cramps suck... and it seems that AF always has to come on a night that I have to teach dance.   On a positive note... the fire alarm went off at school this morning in the middle of a downpour. The littles and I had to stand in the rain wearing...
  Thanks - I'm feeling rather proud of myself for getting some projects completed. :) I think I've had that pic up for a while, but its been a long time since I've logged in, so it probably looks new. I'm a swing/vintage jazz dancer. That pic is from a burlesque feather fan dance routine I did two years ago. I've always wanted to try ballet, but haven't found the time/opportunity. Are you on Ravelry?
Sila - I am so very sorry you are going through this... it truly does suck. I know that it is a difficult thing to remember when you are grieving, but you WERE pregnant and you don't need to convince your RE that you were. You took multiple tests and saw the lines getting darker. That is all you will need to tell them and they will believe you. Take good care of yourself and try not to let doubts get in the way of what you know.
Lindz - I understand how you feel. Last year four teachers and my favorite sub had babies within months of each other. If one of my pregnancies had been successful, I would have had a child born along with the rest. My school community is very tightly knit and it was very difficult to continually hear everyone's excitement while I was hiding my own grief. So far, this school year, we have had another baby born and two pregnancy announcements. I got through the showers...
I just wanted to peek in and say congrats to all of you mamas! <3 you! ~T
AF is due on Monday and I'm not feeling very hopeful. My temps have been up and down the last several days. This morning's temp shot up, but I think it could be due to fitful sleeping. I'm not trusting my body at the moment, so we'll see. In spite of having some incredibly sore nipples and being excessively tired, I think I've got another round of clomid and iui in my future.
My latest distractions...  
Library - there have been a few times that I've been tempted to have my own bedroom due to differences in sleeping habits with my hubby! I really like the modern nursery look with the grey and the trees. I would find that so soothing in my own bedroom. :)   Lilac - that dress is so cute! I don't have the patience for sewing and always admire those who do. :)   Bootsie! Congratulations, Mama... you did it! He is so beautiful :)
I'm tentatively peeking in to say hi... and that I miss this group. I'm not certain that I'm ready to be forum surfing and posting again, but I think about this group frequently and hope everyone is doing well.   I've been focusing on regaining some emotional health after my 3rd miscarriage in January. The last month or two have been better for me and it helps that we are moving forward and receiving our first month of fertility treatments. My doc put me on clomid. I...
Sorry I've not been around or keeping up with anyone. I've been struggling and don't like to bring others down or make everything all about me. I'm getting some help now. I was diagnosed with postpartum anxiety and depression - which I didn't know you can get without actually birthing a baby, but you can. So I'm on Zoloft and Ativan to help curb the anxiety and depression. I'll be starting one on one talk therapy soon and have joined a support group as well. I think its...