or Connect

Posts by TickleToes

I'm mostly just copying and pasting from a post a made elsewhere because I don't have the time or energy to retype everything. I also don't have time for any personals (sorry).   I had my first consultation with my RE today. A friend (who he also treats) went with me because my hubby had to go out of town for business. I think I feel good about the meeting. It was all just so much to take in and what I really want are answers and promises that I know that the doctor...
Pitch - I am so very glad your appointment went so well and that you are feeling good about it! It makes me feel more encouraged about some of my upcoming appointments.   I had my first consultation with my RE today. A friend (who he also treats) went with me because my hubby had to go out of town for business. I think I feel good about the meeting. It was all just so much to take in and what I really want are answers and promises that I know that the doctor can't...
Cbaa- I've been too scared to. First, it was just took soon after the miscarriage, my body didn't feel healed enough and I think I ovulated much sooner than I have with my previous losses. But mostly, I'm terrified of conceiving again without first running some tests and making a plan with the RE. I want reassurance that keeping my baby growing healthily inside me is a priority. 
I got that dvd in the mail this week... but I haven't started it yet because I'm not exactly sure where I'm at... haven't had my first AF yet, but think I may have ovulated. I'll start it when AF comes.
Congrats, Gozal!
Just popping in to say that I'm lurking. I don't have much to report for myself... still struggling with the loss. Think I ovulated last week, although my temps have been all over the place and I'm not sleeping well. One and a half weeks until my appointment with the RE.   Hugs to all who are in need of them.
Pitch, I hope you learned a lot and your appointment went well. Thinking of you!
Congrats Wissa!!!!    
Thanks for the new thread!   Sila - sending a hug.   My brain is a fog... but to whoever recommended fertility yoga... thanks! I'm going to check it out. I have some prenatal yoga videos... but they aren't anything that I even want to look at right now. I didn't know that fertility yoga even existed.
Nemrac - ouch! I'm sorry about the cyst... a friend of mine had that happen and the pain she was in was pretty scary.   Cathelini - Congrats!!!