or Connect

Posts by TickleToes

Krunchy - your hcg looks really good, congrats again
Brichole - Can you add me to the list? Thanks!   Tickletoes (36) & Hubby (45) TTC #1 since 8/10, 3 early losses on 11/4/10 , 6/14/11 , 1/19/12 . First fertility visit scheduled for 2/20. My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes  
Fem! Congrats!!   I'll add an update and maybe do some personals later... I'm off to , insomnia and stress is kicking my butt.
Thanks for the support and the welcome, everyone. I'm just getting started on this amped up TTC path - so I don't have a clue about most of the stuff you all are talking about at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more to say as I figure things out.   Krunchy!!! I was so glad to see your news! I hope that your bloodwork shows a strong positive with good numbers. Also wanted to say that I was glad to see a familiar "face" when I peeked in here and considered joining....
Hello - I think I'm ready to join this group? I've been TTC my first child since 8/10. In that time we have had three early losses - all under six weeks. This last one just happened this week. My OB is referring me to an RE and I'm waiting for them to contact me to set up my first appointment.
Sweet friend - I'm sure your news comes with mixed feelings. It must be a relief to know what is going on and scary/worrying to realize your next steps. Send me a note if you need to. Love you!
Congratulations, Dandy!   Thebyr & Fem - I've missed you guys.    Brief update-after a week of torture, the miscarriage has finally begun. I've been so emotionally wrung out that, for the moment, it comes as a relief. If I'm not going  to carry a baby, I'd rather just get it over with. 
Bad news. Hcg is down to 63... I'm having a really hard time with this. My body doesn't seem capable of staying pregnant. 
I'm losing the baby. I feel so broken. 
Pitch, my friend, you made me cry - but in a good way... I can't read your PM because my iPad doesn't seem to like the inbox here, but I will read it later when I get up and moving around for the day. You are right, it doesn't seem fair at all that some work so hard to become parents while others seem to stumble into it. All the hard work and grief will be worth it though. (hugs) Love you!   Lilac- cutting out the dance board has been so good for me. I highly recommend...