or Connect

Posts by HRJ

Congratulations!  I wonder if they will do a quantitative test instead of qualitative.  Update tomorrow when you've been to the doctor!!!  Exciting!  Might want to tell him you are taking progesterone and would like your progesterone levels tested - just in case you needed more progesterone.  When I got my positive HPT, my dr told me to come in the next day to test my progesterone.  
I say keep testing and see if the line gets darker.  Looks promising.  What brand is it you are using?  i always used Answer.  Don't stop taking your progesterone for sure.  If you need the progesterone and are pregnant, stopping it will cause a miscarriage. 
Oh, I forgot about The Looking Glass!!!  Also there is a diner on Riverside Drive (I forget the name of it, but it's before the big shopping center on the way to the river) that has some Pad Thai.  I never had it - supposed to be good.  There is also a Thai restaurant across from the river.  The food was pretty good; however, after seeing how dirty the bathrooms were, we didn't go back.  So use your discrection on that one!
This was me exactly.  We lived there for 3 years.  And except for my very cool neighbor that grew up in Wash DC, I found it hard to make friends there.  I counted the days until we could leave, but also have some fun memories there with my hubby and son.  My son and I went to Starbucks literally everyday out of boredom.  We did enjoy the craft time at the library (the two ladies that ran that were very sweet) on post (if you are military).  We also enjoyed the playground...
Also, i wouldn't discount the possiblity of being pregnant at all. 
Progesterone simulated pregnancy symptoms for me when I was taking too much (the first time we got pregnant) - hot flashes, nausea, depression.  But when I was taking a lower dose (with a dr that had more experience prescribing bioidentical) the second time around, I felt great.  My aches and pains and interstitial cystisis/endometriosis were MUCH better.  I loved it.  I am not a fan of self medicating for hormones.  And that's the reason why.  I've never been able to...
Do Catholic schools ever receive public funding?  I was under the assumption that they don't.   
Has anyone had any experience with these?  We cloth diapered my son from the time he was about 10 mos until he potty trained, but we did Huggies when he was a newborn.  I honestly can't imagine cloth diapering a newborn with everything else going on now too - trying to get older son to school/lunch packed, etc.  Right now I am having trouble getting regular laundry done.    Anyway, my brother and SIL used 7th Generation w/ their newborn and had really bad leaking...
We are considering sending our son to a Catholic school next year.  I know that private schools don't have to accept exemptions, but I talked to the school nurse and she was like "oh just write a note saying you have philosophical reasons for not vaxxing.  We have one other family that does that."  Our state does have all 3 exemptions.  I am just nervous that if I got into a contract w/ them and then they got squirlly about it, that I'd lose my tuition money for the...
The alternative (which my dr was going to try w/ me) is small, daily hcg shots.  My acupuncturist loves them and says there aren't many side effects if you use a small amt.  It gets the corpus luteum to kick up and do what it is supposed to do - which tells your body to make the right amount of hormones instead of having to try it.  Also, it might be the brand of progesterone.  Before you give up, I would find a dr on ZRTs website, have them saliva test you and prescribe...