or Connect

Posts by Monkey pants

Bummis pull up covers rock. $6.50 a piece! Love em.
I got mine 4 months pp. last time I went a year. Apparently if you don't nurse or pump for for 5 hours you will begin to ovulate. My periods are epic. It's strange because it was never that way before baby 3. Maybe because I'm 39?
Spring Indio is so soft and floppy I love it. It's also the most gorgeous shade of green!!
Haven't received it yet!!!! I don't think anyone has. I actually ordered an Oscha wrap from the company and already received it. I'm DYING to see the spring wrap!Oh myyyy goood nessss. Spring Indio is A beauty!
Haven't received it yet!!!! I don't think anyone has. I actually ordered an Oscha wrap from the company and already received it. I'm DYING to see the spring wrap!
I feel like Prefolds absorb more. I never have leaks like we get with pockets. I also tri fold into the pocket diapers for extra absorbency. 1-2 dozen should be plenty if you wash every few days. Also the bummis pull on diaper cover is cheap and my favorite!
Here is Viggo at 6 months. He weighs 19.9lbs I forget how long. He has his bottom 2 teeth and can roll. Working on the crawl.
Yes, adults can get Thrush in their mouths. Usually does not happen unless your immune system is compromised somehow.
Just got a Boba. It's much much more comfortable than my Ergo performance. The straps are cushier and the fabric is softer. Just a better product. If you are looking for less bulk go for a wrap.
Ahh. After thinking about FWIW i figured it out. Had no clue about NSI! Good to know. Thanks. I'm wondering how silk would perform in my hot summer OKlahoma climate.