or Connect

Posts by WaltFive

I just had to laugh at this, it is weird how relative time becomes when you're so absolutely sleep deprived.  Good of you to put a positive spin on things, I struggle with that...at least you still get the laudry done, I cannot seem to get to that even.  Oh and I figure if I dont do the math on the nr of hours I dont sleep, then maybe it wont be real.  What do I say to you?  Hang in there?  This too will pass?  For now, I will just say, I hear you. 
Thanks to everyone and especially TigerChild, it really helps even just to know someone else is in the same boat or have been and got out fine!  Thanks for the tips and suggestions!
I was hoping some mama's out there would be able to give some advice on how I can overcome the guilt I am feeling on a daily basis due to the fact that I am trying to be 'everything' to 'everyone', meaning being there for my 22 month old DD as well as trying to care for our 3MO b/g twins.    I am a stay at home and have the help of a full time nanny but even with help I am wondering if I am spending enough time with all of the children.  I am exclusively BF the...
Oh man!  This is really just for venting:   I SOOOOO WANT TO GO INTO LABOUR NOW!    I was 38 weeks on Friday with b/g twins, the whole freaking pregnancy you stress about going into premature labour and then it feels like you're bound to be pregnant forever!   Dont get me wrong - I am so so greatful that my babies were not born early and that they are as big as they are, but the physical demands of the pregnancy is becoming too much for me to handle now and I...
I have PUPPS, currently 32 wks with b/g twins, and I have been using vanilla essence that I just rub right out of the bottle onto the rash.  It gives relief.  I have also received 2 corticosteroid injections for the twins' lung maturity last week, and this has taken the rash away completely, however it's acting up again now a week after.  Also try Aloe Vera, however I have found the vanilla to be better. 
Thanks so much to everyone for the replies, I have bookmarked the references and will definitely be looking into those.  How wonderful to have someone to talk to!
Hi Ladies, kinda new to the forum, been reading often but not posting much. Im currently 22 weeks pregnant with my boy/girl twins and have had a C-section for my DD's birth 15 months ago. I would desperately want to be allowed a trial of labour with the twins and I thought that I'd found the perfect gynae, however, although he is supportive of VBACs in singletons, he refuses to allow me a trial of labour, bombarding me with stats left right and centre and making me...
I read this great article that also helped me decide to night-wean my DD who is 14 months, since I found out I was preggo with twins and I was so exhausted that I feared I was not getting enough sleep to sustain the pregnancy. I'm still afraid to tell people that DD is sttn, because I am so scared I will jinx myself ! It took abt 3 days to a week for her to 'get the message' and abt a month for us to smooth out the hickups and now we all sleep. She does get up at...