or Connect

Posts by alicia9178

Successful dieting needs some persistence and planning, the rewards will be worth it. You'll feel happier, more confident and more comfortable with yourself. Go on the internet or the library to find safe and effective weight loss ideas for women. However, healthy slimming doesn't happen overnight. Give yourself at least a month to see significant improvement. Start a log book, with your beginning weight and the date, to be sure of improvements. Be careful to weigh...
Many people want to lose excess weight to gain attractive and healthful bodies. But losing weight isn't easy, and a lot of people waste money on "miracle" weight loss products that don't work. According to experts, the best way to lose weight is to eat a proper diet and to perform plenty of exercise. This article will show you 5 weight loss ideas for women. Try these dieting tips to help you lose weight without any special equipment or drugs. Take a look at these 5...
So we are agoing through a homescool charter school with our Kindergarten daughter after pulling her from traditional school.  Some of the resources they give us I like...some I hate.  One of the things so far that I hate is the math and Reading/Phonics.  Please give me suggestions of curriculum you used and why you liked it.  I am kinda lost.
My letdown seems normal...not overly forceful.  His poops when he has them are yellow/browinsh and soft.  When he feeds he is great....not overly gulpy and minus not having the best latch, he is a good eater.  He was born at 34 1/2 weeks and was 6 pounds 7 oz at birth and is not almost 11 pounds.  He is just fussy in general....we seem to be extra fussy in the evening and overnight.  When he gets real fussy I still swaddle him which helps sometimes.  Oh...and since he...
My poor little one is so fussy.  He goes days at a time with no pooping and is so gassy.  Someone please help me with an elimination diet.  Thanks.  
Andrew Theodore arrived on Wed Jan 5, 2011 at 8:00 am by C-section.  He was 6 pounds 7 oz and 18 inches long.  He was 34 weeks and 5 days and is in the NICU still but is doing well.  I was lucky enough to be up to a wheelchair by 11am and walked on my own to the NICU within 6 hours of him being born.  We are all tired and anxious for him to come home. 
We are nameless again....LOL.  Still having a boy though.
So I just can't do it.  Maybe I just have to much time on my hands to think, but I just cannot name my son Riley.  I just cannot picture a 35 year old man with that name.  Yes, it would be so cute when he is a baby, but alas he has to grow up .  Problem is my kids call him Riley ALL THE TIME!!!!!!  Especially my 2 year old cannot seem to get that we are considering new names.  My husband said I can name him whatever I want (which is HUGE for my husband to say), but it is...
Thanks all!!!!  I have snuck out a few times, but I can tell you I pay for it.  I went with DH to take the kids to see Santa and I was MISERABLE.  It is amazing how quickly those contractions rear their ugly head.  I am realizing for everyone's sake it is better I just stay home because I just become a ROYAL P.I.T.A....LOL.  I do have a bunch of appts this week and will try to coordinate the last of the Christmas shopping with those in small chunks....past that I am...
Welcome to the bedrest club...my life revolves now around the excitement of getting out of the house for Dr appts, which are atleast 2x weekly for NSTs.  It stinks, but we are at the end of the road here mama!!!!  I see it as I have to get through the holidays and then just coast to the end.  My little boy willo be here early so I am just trying to stay as patient as possible with the "house arrest" as I call it.