or Connect

Posts by julie80

Yep, that rings a bell. I think one problem with my son was that he was always over-tired. And whenever he was over-tired he actually slept less. So for my next one, I plan on wearing him/her pretty much all of the time in hopes that he/she will get more rest and sleep better.
I wish it were that easy for all of us. But congratulations and you deserve it!
I've got both and they both work very differently. A juicer removes all of the pulp/fiber so all you're left with is juice whereas a blender liquifies everything but leaves the pulp in. I only say this because you can't really use a juicer to make a smoothy. And you can't really use a blender to make juice unless you strain the pulp. If I had to choose one I would go with a blender because I prefer smoothies to juice anyways.
I got the KitchenAide one as a wedding present. I do love it and still use it but I will say that the locking mechanism on the bottom of mine broke after regular use for about 2 years. It's a little less stable but it still works.
I once had a piece of a raw food apple pie where the crust was made out of dates and nuts and the filling was basically apples, raisins, and cinnamon. I still can't believe how tasty it was especially since it was supposed to be healthy. I just did a quick search and found this recipe: http://artofbalancedliving.net/2008/...le-pie-recipe/ I'm going to have to try to make this myself!
Congratulations! I love it but honestly I think it would be easier to go to work some days. But I wouldn't give it up for the world.
I believe the recommended number is 500 calories a day for breastfeeding moms. But I'm sure there are many other factors such as how active you are, etc.
I'm not sure exactly what you're eluding to but my weight can fluctuate quite a bit throughout the day. I've noticed the same thing as you too but I've also noticed that it goes away after a BM. Sorry for TMI!
I use an oregano oil supplement called Oreganol P73 anytime I feel like I'm getting sick. My doctor recommended it and it works well for me. But others have given some good recommendations too.
It really depends on the hotel. But worst comes to worst, you could always just get outside and do something. But now that I think about it.... There's probably much grosser things in a hotel room than the floors. At least those get vacuumed. Comforters on the other hand don't get washed very often.