or Connect

Posts by Feelingblah

Since the day he was born he has been very high-maintenance.  Colicky, high-needs, didn't sleep, very strong-willed, always crying or screaming, etc...  Now that he is 4 he is much much much better but he knows exactly how to push my buttons and sometimes I think I dont even "like" him.  I love him tremendously and even talking about him in a bad way makes me feel sick to my stomach but I need some advice and I have to get this stuff out.   He is very high-energy. ...
I wrote this post a while ago and I never came back to thank everyone for your suggestions/comments.  Things are better (but only bc I do it just to "do it") so DH isnt complaining.  But inside I dont really want to.  I will come back later for individual replies but I cant right now as my kids are all awake and running around crazy.   Mamachef-  I miss the connection as well.  I want that back and I dont now how to get it back.  I WANT to want to have sex and I want...
So I'm not even sure where to start.  My DH and I have been together for 10 years (married for about half of that).  We have 3 small children and I'm pregnant with our last baby.  Since we've had kids I feel like our marriage has changed.  I feel like I've changed!  I feel we are so on edge all the time time.  He says something to me and I get defensive/irritated/you name it.  But also, he will say something to me, I wont hear him and say, "What?" (bc the kids are...
Im no sure if this is te corrct place for this but i couldnt find any sort of "emotional support" thread so this seems to be the best place. If there is another forum that wpuld be better please let me know. Sorry if this is a little all over the place but I'm just writing as I am thinking. So here goes. My hubby and I have a great relationship. We've been together going on 10 years, married for half of that and have 3 young kids. We are always on the same page with...