or Connect

Posts by TTLLM

Thank you.  I was having trouble figuring out the things I was finding when I did a search.
I've been told that the Affordable care act mandates vaccination and I've been trying to find info both backing up this claim and debunking it.  Does anyone here know anything about this claim?  Thanks for any help you can give me.
Sorry, I didn't realize anyone else had responded.  We're desperate and I am looking for help, but not finding any at all!    All the scales at the hospital are calibrated together, so any hospital weight should be fairly consistent.  I think I've made note of any other scales used, but let me back up and read what I've written again so I can catch up where I left off.  OK, all scales mentioned have been hospital scales so far.  All are naked weights.    Since my...
http://www.nicegirlnotes.com/dollhouse    I don't even know if this is a good place to post this, but when I saw it I was so excited, and thought of this board almost immediately!  I can't believe how stinking cute this is!!!  Just thought I'd share with Christmas coming.
I just had my 4th child, she is 25 days old today.  I nursed my first a month shy of 2 years, my second for 5 years, my 3rd is still nursing at 2.5, and now this one.  I have been nursing non-stop for almost 6 years, so this is not new to me at all.    All my babies have been over 9 lbs. until this one, she was 6 lbs. 14 oz. at birth.  By the time we got out of the hospital (3 days later) she was 6 lbs. 4 oz. which wasn't quite 10% of her birth weight, so they were...

Where have you found a coupon for Pepsi?  My DH is a big Pepsi drinker and I am a somewhat extreme couponer (not quite as much as most featured on the show), and I've seen VERY few Pepsi coupons.  If I've ever seen them they were a hangtag or peelie or a Target printable coupon.
How did you order more than 1? I couldn't find a place to change quantity. LOL!
http://savingnaturally.com/2010/11/a...-deal-is-back/ It would only allow me to do one 32 oz. jug, but at $14.XX, I won't complain. Also, in the comments it says not to cancel your subscription until AFTER your item ships because they could cancel your order.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrsJez I will be the lone dissenter. I say stock up. The fed just announced $600 billion in quantitative easing today. $100 billion more than previously thought. There are certain commodities that have risen dramatically including wheat, coffee, cotton, etc. We will see inflation in the arena of 10% or so this year - if not more. Food is more important than money. If all else fails - you can declare bankruptcy. But...