or Connect

Posts by Go_Vegan

Hooray! I got a letter in the mail today saying that our insurance paid for my HSG! It's especially awesome since they told me it would be $700 and it came to $1200. This is the FIRST thing my insurance has paid for in this whole process. What a relief!   and FYI: This explains the etymology of "rule of thumb"   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thumb
Hey all, just wanted to give my 2 cents about HSG testing. I had one done 2 months ago and it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. No it's not comfortable and yes I was sore/crampy for about 2 days after, but it is really useful information and just having the test is supposed to increase your chance of conceiving as it "flushes" out your tubes.
Just one this month, I couldn't take time off work after I gave notice.
  Seraf- Hoorayyyyy! Stick baby stick.   Krista- I can't imagine how horrible this experience must be, but it sounds like you have a great attitude going forward.    Rainbow- I also had a great experience with californiacryobank. It seems like a frozen donor might be a little less stressful at this point! 10 donors doesn't feel like many to choose from though...   happycalm- Glad everything went well. When are you going to test? I usually...
Happycalm- We are insem buddies! I go in tomorrow for Round 8, the first one with Clomid. Let's hope it's the month for both of us!!
I have been using the clear blue easy smileys for 8 months and I really like them. I have O'd every month though (as far as I know) and am very regular. I like the clear yes or no, no futzing with lines.
Hey all, So i just finished my 5th dy of 50 mg clomid and I have felt... nothing. Did other people feel weird or anything? Is it likely to mess up my O date? 
Wow, a lot has happened on the board since I last posted. AF came and went and I am now on day 7 of my first clomid cycle. (50mg a day, cd5-10, unmonitored). We only have 2 more tries before our big move to Virginia so here's hoping.    Magic Baby Dust to you all!
  Hi all. 11dpo and my second BFN. I was so hoping this would be it. I wish I hadn't talked about all of my crazy imaginary symptoms to my friends, it makes coming back with a negative much harder. First medicated month next try, 50mg clomid. Do you guys suggest 2 insems or one? On a brighter note the date of DP and I quitting our terrible jobs and moving back home to Virginia just keeps getting closer and closer, and we may have even found a house this weekend! On a...
Fingers crossed for you Krista, that sounds like a tenacious bean!