or Connect

Posts by jesiyvonne

Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs.Music I had lythotripsy for my kidney stones just about the time I got pregnant. what does this entail?
Quote: Originally Posted by myk and i've had an attack after a low-fat Weight Watchers frozen entree. go figure. hahaah i think the hamburger might have even been better for you! oh yes i am definitely taking it easy, the strange thing is that I never had an attack before and don't really eat overly fatty foods... and since my gallbladder is now nonexistant where would pain come from? superinterested to hear thank you for advice ^_^
Quote: Originally Posted by Karamom I'm sorry I don't think my post was clear. I didn't mean that you should not ever be away from your children for more than an hour a week. What I meant was that I would not feel comfortable leaving my children in an institutionalized setting for more than an hour. What is your definition of an institutionalized setting? Not setting any fires here, just interested.
i do find it funny that something regarding males is under women's rights. are a majority of mothers on the forum against circumcision? I am new here, quite an open-minded individual myself but am considering circumcision for our baby if he is a boy. Only because I have cared for infants in the past and saw a very sharp decrease in infections and bad hygiene with boys who were circumcised. Of course as I said I am very open minded, would like to hear more on the subject,...
Happy to find a post like this! I speak okej Swedish and will definitely be picking up more as the months progress to teach to my little one coming in March 2011! I am interested in any experience someone may have had with using a nanny who can fluently speak a second language (first speaker non-english) to immerse their child in a different language. Perhaps an au pair or the like? My husband and I are considering hiring an au pair from abroad next year. Feel free to...
Quite giddily pregnant with first child here in the land of snow and cheese! Just wanted to introduce myself and say 'Hej'! My name is Jesi and I live with my wonderful husband Jesse and our roommate and his young son near to the capital in this beautiful city. Jesse and I are both artists in the visual and textual fields, but our day jobs consist of me working as an afterschool teacher and my husband working as an administrative assistant. My husband attended...
I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that! i am very lucky that i only needed the laprascopic! I am happy you are okej though! I stayed an extra day because I had a cold which affected my recovery and they were afraid of pneumonia but I am lucky that none of that occurred. I hear that the pain with gallbladder problems and surgery recovery is worse than labour and I would agree although this is my first child, because I am still in pain here on my couch and...
Quote: Originally Posted by myk i had my gallbladder out long ago, before i was pg. i'm glad your surgery went well! just a warning: your body can still produce gallstones in your liver and they can make their way to the bile duct. so try to still stay away from common "trigger foods". they can't do anything about gallstones that trouble you during your pregnant when they're not in your gallbladder (found this out myself...
Hej all. I am a new poster here on the community. I am today 15 weeks pregnant and just recently (this past Monday) had surgery to remove my gallbladder. The surgery went well for baby and I, baby is strong, a mover and shaker and the heartrate was always deliciously wonderful. I left the hospital on Wednesday and am now confined to the livingroom couch as my bed is too low to the floor to be slept upon at this time in my recovery. I am just posting to say hello and wonder...