or Connect

Posts by terifinn

I have to admit a lot of my question is via my friend's texts about our other friend so a lot of the details are missing but I was wondering if you could help. A friend of mine is 34 weeks and her water broke a few days ago. She almost had an emergency c section yesterday but is now stable. If she doesn't go into labor by Friday (or something to that affect) she will be induced. But she'd still like to make attempts to have a natural birth. She currently has a doula and...
I'd like to chime in on this thread just to make my "announcement" of being a Fayetteville resident. The suggestions have been made already for the practically non-existent crunchiness but I suppose its all about finding your community of crunchies and starting there. Would love to meet more crunchies in the area!
I think all of the handmade ones are awesome but realistically, I will never do a project like that. I got the Kitchen Corner from Melissa and Doug.  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003KYTT7S/ref=asc_df_B003KYTT7S1876025?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B003KYTT7S And we have a lot of melissa and doug wooden food toys.  She's not yet old enough for me to see its durablity but I love it. Its not bulky and I think its really cute and...
Don't know how else to erase my post. Deleting content.
Oh and I'm due April 26!
I haven't been on mothering in a while. I went on a few times in my daughter's earlier stages. And, now, at her 14month mark, I'm 14 weeks pregnant!   I was on the mini pill and am now pregnant. And I'm dealing with the different struggles I have with my life changing again.   But I'm happy and surprised and not really believing it yet. :)   Nice to meet y'all!
Since the holidays are quickly approaching I need to get my "list" prepared for my in laws and my husband. I was planning on asking for our stroller from my FIL (he likes to spend) and was trying to decide which one I want. For the record, I use my moby pretty often and I have a hand-me-down JEEP stroller that I have yet to use (she's 2months). But there will be times when I want a stroller. So...these are the one's I've pinned down at this point that I have interest...
Today is Sunday. On Tuesday my daughter was prescribed zantac for reflux symptoms. She was not spitting up but had sme of the other symptoms. After taking zantac I noticed the symptoms more regularly and obviously. Gurgling in her throat that I had noticed before, more coughing, more agitation. I'm worried that the Zantac created more reflux/problems than solve it. Its been less than a week though nad I know it can take a while to start working. I have a doctor's appt on...