or Connect

Posts by Thyme Mama

i'm so sorry you are dealing with such a complicated situation.
ditto. i *had* to have a fl for my cd's, i was told fl's get clothes cleaner. well, they DON'T! the biggest waste of money i have ever spent in my adult life. i'm not kidding you. if you still decide to go with a fl, though i vehemently advise against it, stay away from LG.
a maya ring sling for newborn times and an ergo after that!
Quote: Originally Posted by anj_rn No, I do not think that man (precinct judge at the polling place), wants you to trim the hair in his ears with your laser (penlight). this one's the best! from my 4 yo dd: "why do old people look like monsters?"
"No you cannot lock yourself in the dog pen outside while naked and scream 'help me!'." yep, that's my girl
Quote: Originally Posted by mamazee I was so glad to get to the part where you took the car back. Quote: Originally Posted by mamadelbosque Thats insane. I'm reading this with my mouth literaly hanging open. Some people are simply freaking crazy. Its there only excuse. Quote: Originally Posted by Kreeblim Way to go on taking the toy back! I would have turned around when she started cursing...
one of my bf has gotten pg 4 times while taking the mini pill and bf'ing! and i've heard many similar stories. eta: you'd think she would try something else by now huh? imho, the mini pill DOES NOT work while bf'ing! i hope you get the answer you want mama!
nice work!
one of my uc babies was a "sunny side up" brow presentation. i had incredible back labor/pain, and baby's head felt HUGE pushing it out, even though baby was small-to-average, a little less than 8 pounds. pushing only took about 10-15 minutes though. transition was the most intense of any labor/transition i've had. eta: my coping technique was to be on all fours in the shower with two big towels folded in half and draped over my lower back. the water soaked the towels...