or Connect

Posts by familyaffair

I've been wondering the same thing.
The myth was true for me. I had a lot of CF during the 2ww the month that I got pregnant. Good luck!
I like FF better but haven't decided about buying a VIP membership just yet.
Here's some baby dust for you! Maybe it's still just a little too early for you to test!
Logging in and seeing these comments mean so much to me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Well I have to say goodbye. I'm having a miscarriage. I never thought it would happen to me. If anyone has any resources please let me know. Good luck to the rest of you!
Well I hope you have better results because I'm having a miscarriage. I just got back from the ER and I'm going to bed. Good luck to you!
Hi ladies, can I get a hug and some advice? We're on vacation, visiting family and I'm about three hours away from my midwife. I'm six weeks pregnant and this morning when I went to the bathroom there was watery brownish blood in the bowl and on the tissue. I was having some lower back pain (mild) during the night and attributed it to sleeping on an air mattress in a guest room but now I'm wondering if it's my kidneys. ? Or is it a miscarriage? I've been having some mild...
Thanks guys! That's just what I needed to hear!
Hi guys, I've been having dull cramp like pains on my right side and I don't want to get ahead of myself and call my midwife or anything. I'm only 5.5 weeks pregnant and I'm guessing I just strained something but I need some reassurance/advice. TIA!