or Connect

Posts by luckypirahna

My two cents, for what it's worth: I don't have any little ones of my own (due in Sept) but have nannied and cared for many infants in many different setting over the years. I have noticed this type of sleep pattern in 3 and 4 month olds a lot! From kids whose parents had them cry it out and sleep on their own to kids who only sleep in a carrier touching a caregiver. It seems like at this age some internal clock tells most kids that naps should only be 30 minutes,...
Hi there ladies. So, I'm sticking my toe in here. I just got a positive test Wednesday night, after an early loss in October (6 weeks). I feel like I'm riding a pendulum. I keep swinging from confident that the loss was just one of those flukes and I have no real reason to worry to complete paranoia that I should be doing something that I'm not... After the miscarriage I went to a naturopath and she suggested I get my progesterone checked. It was at 9 during my...
Thanks! It's helpful to hear that somebody else had a similar situation.
Ok, here's the background. I had a miscarriage at about 5 weeks in the beginning of October, hadn't been charting before that for a long time, but decided it would be a good idea to do again. I have had 2 cycles since and in both my LP was only 8 days. Thinking this could indicate low progesterone I had that tested during my last LP and it was at 9. I am so far 10 days into my LP on this cycle. Which leads to my questions: Could my progesterone be sorting...
Thank you all! Telling the grandparents etc went just as well.
And it went as well as it possibly could have! My partner and I have only known each other for about 4 months and this little one was certainly not planned. I was nervous they would focus on the: "but you don't even know each other!" There was a little bit of that, but mostly just happy for us and excited. My mom quickly went to get the book they read while pregnant with me (29 years ago) to see the development etc. So very sweet Thanks for listening ladies.
Hi Ladies! I'm jumping in here as well as in the May group. I'm due end of May/beginning of June. This will by my first, and is quite a surprise. I'm 28 and my partner and I have only been together a couple of months. This is a total shocker, but we are very excited about it. I think that's about it for now  
-Age: 28 for another week or so -EDD: late may/early june -Location: rural NY -1st child/2nd/3rd...: 1st -Family: SO, J; 2 crazy dogs and a cat who thinks she's a dog -Baby's gender: no clue, we switch back and forth on pronouns -Names: oh heavens, no idea yet. -Birth plans/preferences: Homebirth, otherwise not sure yet.... -Absolutely anything else under the sun: An absolute shock of a pregnancy. That being said we are both incredibly excited and a bit scared.