or Connect

Posts by adopted0105

I'm a little over 39 weeks with my first baby and planning to do an unmedicated delivery at the hospital. I've been cramping some this morning, but I can't tell if these are contractions. It's very light cramping at the moment, with no "tightening" in my belly. So what did your early labor contractions feel like? I guess it would be a good idea to see if they're coming at regular intervals, but I don't even know if that's what these are. I'd love to hear your experiences!...
I'm getting ready to make my big diaper purchase for my baby girl, who could be here any day. I thought I had everything planned out. I was going to buy the following to get started: -2 dozen Diaper Rite prefolds -6-8 Thirsties Duo Wraps (size 1)<--I especially liked these because they make them with snap closures now However, I had a friend tell me that the Thirsties duos run a bit small, and she suggested that I buy 3 duos and 3 regular Thirsties (size small), along...
Hi all! Well, I'm 38 weeks pregnant with my first baby, and I've been planning to do cloth diapers from the beginning. After talking to a lot of friends who seem to be pros, I've decided to use pre-folds with the Thirsties Duo-Wrap covers. Right now, I'm between two brands (the Green Mountain "cloth-eez" and Diaper Rites), but from what I can tell, they're both pretty well-liked. Even so, I was hoping that some of you who know a little about both could give me some...