or Connect

Posts by Naturopath Mom

I do not have much to suggest, but I know counseling can always help but that is a given. The flower essence Willow is helpful to people that have negative tendancies, act like the victim and blame everyone for their problems. They tend to feel like life has dealt them the bad hand and that they always have bad luck. If you want to explain in further detail how you act I could give you a few more suggestions on the flower essences. Outside of that I am guessing it...
I need to second couseling or some major intervention. Tough love, sounds like you are ready for it. Here is something that works good for many people. Schedule an appointment for counseling. Tell him that you made this appointment and you would like to go with him. If he decides or will not go with you, you go and you sort out your side. If he goes then it's a win-win. You continue to go and make sure you know how to handle this without enabling him. Perhaps he will...
Admiting is a hard step, but an important one. Denial is difficult, very hard to get better when you're in denial. You've taken a step in the right direction! And just another lit bit if it might be helpful, I think EVERYONE can benefit from some counseling, we all have SOMETHING in our lives that could need sorting out. It is always worth trying.
Sounds like it might be easy to solve, chronic tinnitus can be difficult though. Maybe try some Ginko?
Some reflexology! Dh had HORRIBLE pain, really, really bad. I massaged his reflex point for the corresponding area, a viola! You're looking for a spot on the outside of each foot, right under the ankle bone. It can stretch to the back of the foot by the tendon. This website has some pictures that might help. You want to rub the area until you find a tender spot. Focus on the most tender spot and you want to rub that with a thumb in a circular motion, without causing too...
s to you, hang in there I have not gone through anything like this, but my sister has had panic attacks and I have had to talk her through them. She had a lot of irrational thought, she'd think things that she knew were not true but she couldn't help it (although there was a point where she did believe these thoughts). Do you have someone you can talk you through the attacks? It always seemed to help her. I can tell you that she is better and counseling helped alot....
Kale is my favorite, usually pretty mild. Chard is good, dandelion. PP had good suggestions. I never smoothie melons though, but that is me. They digest way to fast to mix with anything else. I add powdered greens a lot too. Sea veggies, superfoods, etc.
Thankfully we are all vegan in the house! Dh will eat animal products on occassion, but thankfully they usually are not in the house and I never have to touch meat! (Sorry, but after 15 years veg I just hate seeing it! ) Kids never get anything that is not vegan, to the best of my knowledge as my family is very cooperative. We don't do wheat either, but that does end up on the plate on occassion. The closest I ever get to meat is when feeding my cats. They eat all...
Recently another company had to do a recall and made them do it "voluntarily" or they threatened to send them to jail. the company was www.projectgreenlife.com and the product was MMS. (more info at http://genesis2church.com/ )
Is the throw-up mucousy? Have you looked at possible detergent/soaps that might be irritating him?