or Connect

Posts by Bel718

Hello BJ Ladies! Congrats on the new BFPs and babies born on my net hiatus! Just poppin' in to say hello! I'm back at work and get some computer time! haha The only way...although I would trade my net time to stay at home with the babies anyday... Hugs and well wishes to everyone!
Hello ladies!  (I did not fall off the face of the Earth...I swear.  It just feels like it)   My facebook addiction ended 05/30 with the birth of my twins on 05/31 at 8:02am and 8:03 respectively.  Baby Boy M was 5 lbs 9 oz and was first.  He needed some help once he was out (scary) but is doing well.  Caly - hes already on Zantac for reflux!  It is scary watching them vomit like crazy.  Baby Girl A was 6lbs 10 oz..a whole pound bigger and man does she have an...
Just a quick hello to all the BJ ladies!  The babies are in the doctors exact words - fat, happy and loving life.  Baby girl has moved transverse crushing the vaginal birth possibility so unless I go into labor in the next week they will be here next Thursday.  I was pretty upset at first, but I am moving past it - their health is #1.  (Still not looking forward to recovery...ugh)  They are also about 7 lbs each already!  (Only an estimate but pretty cool...)  Oh yeah...
Thank you ladies for all the well wishes!   Boots - I am sure everything will work itself out for the school year.  My sister is a teacher and my niece came right when school started.  You are an awesome teacher and will have those plans done!  Glad ice is helping and hope the Pepcid is doing its thing as well.  I'm so sorry that you are going through an emotional roller coaster.  You are almost there...which I know doesn't make things any easier...how was field...
Hello everyone!   Hope everything is wonderful and that mommas and babies are doing great!   Boots - I hope that resting and ice are helping with the pain.  You mentioned heartburn awhile ago - I had/have crazy heartburn at times.  Pepcid worked for a little bit, but I would still take Tums until I switched to Prevacid which has worked wonders-after 3 days I forgot about taking Tums.  (Its on my OBs safe list)  Glad school year is almost done for you - get some...
EricaF - Congrats on baby girl!     I did also forget to mention I am so hungry all the time!!!!!!!!!!!  I also have no off switch so I too ate a whole bag of peanut M&Ms...when I wasnt hungry. I will now have to go dig my Moby out and play with it, too.    
Hello ladies!  I just wanted to check in since I know it has been a VERY long time and I am so SORRY!  DH decided that he wanted to remodel the babies room (and the house)...at the start of my 3rd trimester so needless to say its a MESS at home, but slowly falling into place.  The twins are doing great and are both head down!  Yay!  I know I won't get the exact birth I want, but just having come into this world healthy is my main priority so I am ok with it!  I am...
Boots - wonderful news about the daycare situation!  I'm jealous, but so happy for you!   Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 to all!  I too have been overweight my whole life and understand how pregnancy can affect body image.  My weight goes up and then down, but I always plateau and never end up being anything less than obese.  People don't realize the simple things they say can be really hurtful.  With twins you start to show sooner and it really made me very subconscous.  I blamed the belly on just being fat early on because I wasn't really that far along and it was difficult to read...
Ramzubo - Ohmigosh he's so handsome!  Congrats again!  Thanks for the worry tips...they say you can't really tell who is moving, but I blame little girl since sh'e bigger than little boy.    Tank - thank you for the bra suggestion.  I am starting to grow out of mine.  And yay for playdates!  Hope he had fun with 3 little girls...   Andaluza - it does feel like fluttering!  I think I was feeling movement before but I dismissed it as gas...haha  I thought the...