or Connect

Posts by CarolynnMarilynn

Good Monday morning!   I had my bloodwork and US yesterday and it showed that I ovulated, so likely Saturday.  DH and I did lots of babydancing so that is good.   Biopsy is this week - blerg.  I figured that that timing is actually good as I will be CD 18 and it would be highly unlikely that a baby would be nestled in on post-ov day 5.  Though maybe the procedure is disrupting itself because it bugs the lining.  I dunno.  But I feel better about doing it then...
Good morning.  CD 13 this morning.  It's so interesting because my FF chart looks like I ovulated on day 11, but I know from US and BW yesterday that I didn't.  My dominant follicle is 24mm as of yesterday and unreleased.  If I am really ovulating this late, wow my luteal phase is short.  I go again tomorrow for the cycle monitoring.   Things are going ok I guess, but the low ovarian reserve thing is rearing its ugly head.  I have 3 small follicles this month (on one...
Super happy that I ran my Goofy!  Half-marathon on Saturday, full on Sunday.  Home and sore.     I also got AF this morning.  11DPO, 21 day cycle.  Chart looked great though, other than short. Perhaps the exertion started AF a little early.   Have mixed feelings as I was worried that if I was pregnant that the weekend of intense exercise could put LO in jeopardy, but being pregnant would have been terrific.   I am planning things for the fall now - give some...
I think they do do a preg test beforehand, but she did warn me there was a 1/1000 chance of disturbing a pregnancy if there was one.   I think that I am going to cancel my tests for this month.  Just doesn't feel right.  I think I am going to just go with the monitored cycle and see what that reveals...
Hi!   I am CD13 today.  She wanted to do it a few days before my period but I don't think we are going to catch that this time.  I don't really mind :-)
This cycle is looking good!  I am just 1 DPO today.  Have a great looking chart, did lots of baby dancing.  Now the wait begins.  I leave for Disney in 6 days.  So excited!  I'm not sure if I want to test before I go on the off chance I may get a positive, or wait until I get back.  I think I will wait.  I guess it would be too early anyhow to test at only 7 DPO.  Not sure if I will continue to do BBT testing while away.  The weekend will certainly be tough!!!   I...
Good morning gals!   My AF is starting to come so this month wasn't it for us.  HOWEVER, my chart looks great:  it was triphasic and that THRILLS me as it is such a good sign that all the hormones are flowing right and doing their thing.  I got ferning when I was supposed to, a LH surge when I was supposed to, headaches with the estrogen surges at the right time, and progesterone breast tenderness.     I am sincerely hoping for conception in March if I could be...
FF confirmed my ov date and now I am 3 DPO.  Chart is looking ok.  Hoping my temps stay high!  My chart is a little jagged due to several nights of lost sleep, but I am doing what I can.  I am usually a terrible obsessive pee on a stick person, so I think I will let myself start at 7 days DPO.  LOL     With my last pregnancy I tested faintly positive on a pee stick at 9 days DPO, and 2 days later the hcg was 47.  He is 5 now.   With my daughter my hcg was 66 day...
Yay! Nice big OPK positive today!
What a day!  I called the OB office to see about my appointment and didn't get anyone.  So I called the fertility doc's office myself and found out that my appointment was booked for April 8.  Eek!!!  That is *very* far away.  Which is what I said to the receptionist.  She put me on hold and asked me to come in right there and then, that they had had a cancellation!  So I changed out of my jammies and jumped into the car.   I had no idea what to expect.  I had an...