or Connect

Posts by NaturalBirthGoddes

In the state of Illinois, they are allowed to reject any non-vaxer they choose.  If they do not get ANY federal funds and are funded wholly by private monies, they can make any rule they please.  However, if they get any federal funds (even if they get "milk money compensation) they must accept vax exemptions. @Maia71, I would just block my number and call the school and ask if they take exemptions.  My local Montessori does and they also charge a $150 application...
LOL...and you think the VM take this on?  It is most definitely passed on to the consumer.  In fact, they stated that since the formation of the NVIC, they would be raising the cost of the vaccines to account for this "taxation".  So, yes, every consumer who purchases a vaccine is paying the cost themselves.
Maybe you've been out of the loop, but the Supreme Court just handed down a decision stating that the Vaccine Industry cannot be sued.  It was upheld 6-2.   So, yes, I am right.  If you cannot get a claim (which is capped, I believe, at $1M...and with the cost of medical care these days...that is most likely not enough to care for a severely vaccine injured child for the rest of their life...) through the NVIC, then you cannot sue through the courts.  You are SOL.  It...
I didn't read all of the replies, but all I can say is that I do not have much "faith" in a corporation who is given a "free pass" on accountability with their products.   The fact that the Vaccine Manufacturers cannot be sued in court for a faulty product does NOT increase my "trust" in the product.  If I put my child in a faulty crib, I could sue the manufacturer for the child's death or permanent bodily harm.  If a vaccine harms my child, I have to try to "prove"...
I find it funny that they state that the vaccine manufacturer's fund the compensation...they absolutely do not.  There is an added charge on the cost of the vaccine that is used for the compensation that EACH AND EVERY PERSON pays every time they get a vaccine, so it does not affect the Vaccine Manufacturer's bottom line.   I knew this ruling was going to happen, but it's bull.  If you make a product, you accept liability for that product.  If you cannot afford the...
All of my children are vax free. They are 8,4,2 1/2, and 4 week twins. I have no qualms about not vaxing, although I did about vaxing. So vax free they'll stay.
Baby 1 - 11 hours, 8.7 lbs Baby 2 - 8 hours, 7.7 lbs Baby 3 - 7 hours, 9.2 lbs Twins - 6 hours, 7.3 lbs and 6.9 lbs
Some days are harder than others. I got the same comments from well-meaning moms. I have 3 older kids (8, 4, 2 1/2). My twins are 4 weeks old. I do suggest lining up help. You won't need help holding the babies, but you will need help with cleaning, laundry, meals, etc. It will be nice to have someone watch the babies so you can get a quick shower, too. I do have to say that everyone told me to get the twins on the same schedule from the get-go. I didn't listen to...
My twins were born at home at 40.3 weeks.
17 minutes