or Connect

Posts by beccamama31

Ahhh I feel you girl :(   I am 39 weeks now and had the WORST morning sickness, starting at week 6 and going all the way to week 16-17... I couldn't keep anything down,, not even water  and was throwing up constantly,, eventually blood.. That's when my MW said I had to do something...   I was eventually put on Zofran (Ondansetron) which helped immensely!!! I am so grateful for that drug!! It literally was like the nausea was switched off,, and allowed me to get...
We are having trouble deciding on names as well,,    We have an Adrian (boy) and a Rowan (girl)   so not sure if we should continue with 'an' names, or branch out...  Don't know what sex the baby is yet...   MarineWife; I like the names Kieran, and Rowan (boy or girl) and Ian ,, I like Brendan too..( don't think Ian is too close to Ethan,, Ian is nice boy name)   MumofMac.. I like Aleksander, Erik and Aksel a lot, all are good Scandinavian...
WOW!!! Congrats mama and family!!! All the best to you and your little girls:)   Glad you got to have such a great birth experience!!!!
My dd had the worst case of it!! She is turning 6 soon and you can still see a little bit of it!!   I guess being diligent with it is one of the best things that you can do..    What worked best for me/her was olive oil over night.. and then just sitting there and combing it all out. I remember doing it a couple times,, thinking it was all out,, and then a couple of weeks later it seemed like I hadn't done anything!! Very frustrating!! Luckily she was/is very...
Hi! Im due 7/1 but am wondering if this baby is going to make it's appearance sooner?!   Tomorrow is a full moon and my ds was born on one..though not so early..   I have been having some pain down there but no contractions yet...   Can't wait to meet this little one!!!   Good luck to you :)
Recently I started to read a book that  a friend had given me a long time ago, which I had never gotten around to reading. It is written by Dr.Ray Guarendi ,a father of 10!, and is called "Dicipline That Lasts A Lifetime"...   I too wanted to see what he had to say about spanking because my son has been exhibiting some really hard to deal with behavior lately and I have been feeling at my wits end.   Well I really liked his take on the whole spanking...
Im due 6/30-7/1 and feeling impatient! My ds was a couple of days early and my dd was born on the due date,, so I doubt I'll be having the baby after the dd.. Hoping really that it'll be a bit early but  time will tell.. I am not at all prepared with things that I will need for the birth so I guess I better get moving :)    Wishing all the mama's here a beautiful birth!!!!!   Goddess Bless 
Congrats!! He's so cute!    I am due in 3 weeks and and excited/nervous about the birth.. I am planning for a water birth at home and remember that pain all too well! Can't wait to meet my little bundle of joy!! :)   All the best to you and your family! 
Hey   I would def recommend a water birth!! And you can buy a baby pool for about $30   http://www.amazon.com/60-x-22-Aquarium-Pool/dp/B000O1F20I    This is the one I used with my daughter and it worked out great!    I've delivered both in water and out of water and I must say, it is so much easier in the water!!  I am approaching my due date and getting my birth supplies ready and the pool is the first thing on my list!    I'll also mention that...
I could really use some advice from other mom's on this..   I have decided that not speaking to my mother is the only way to go at this point.. She is quite a sick person and calls me often to scream at me/ emotionally mess with me and i've just about had it :(   While I wish that we could have a good relationship, it just doesn't seem to be working and I feel that I'm at the point where I have to protect myself from the toxicity and if that means totally...