or Connect

Posts by LambcameraPDX

Ugh you are right. I am so out of it and barely drinking as well. Thank you...
My lo and I came down w/ a flu like illness on Sunday. Fevers, bodyaches etc. No vomitting. On mon and tues she had no fevers but was grumpy and clingy. Low appetite but able to play somewhat. I think nursing more than usual but its a blur- I was sick too. Yesterday, i was better. She was extremely lethargic, sleepy. We nursed all day, constantly. I was feeling like thank god I can keep her hydrated and give her these antibodies. Until late afternoon when i realized she...
Thank you, everybody.
I'm confused about wording it so that it's not overtly a particular religion, which would mean being kind of vague, and being clear enough to be accepted. Also, this is for a dental school. I am wondering if that will make it harder.
Thank you. I feel so dumb- when I was looking into it, I didn't spot this. I have been told that's it's really tough to get an exemption in New York (we just moved here), so I felt discouraged from the start.
My husband is going back to school this fall and is required to get an mmr and I think hep b as well. He is attending school in NY (suny). I don't know if he can possibly get out of doing it. Or if he is willing to figure out how. So, I am worried for him. How bad do you think this vaccine is for adults? I feel anxious and depressed whenever I think of this. Partly because the process of opting out is confusing and intimidating and also because it's not even my decision...
Thank you! We are actually moving to NY (Long Island) to be near family, in early summer. We have good reasons, and my husband will be attending a trade program there. But I am worried about the family/social pressure around traditional schooling that we'll face. Anyway, I totally appreciate the info you shared. Especially since you are in a high cost of living area! That's what we'll be in for sure! But of course there will be so much culture to immerse in too....
Good to know. Thank you!
We are putting our house on the market in March. It's in great shape except for mold on our bathroom ceiling.   A friend's husband, a carpenter, had a look at it and poked around the attic. His advice was to get the bathroom professionally repainted and have the fan replaced. I didn't think to ask Who should replace the fan? And now he and his wife are out of the country for a long trip. Don't want to pester him! ( he did mention that he didn't have any contractor...
Hi, I'm bumping because we will soon be in a similar situation. Moving to Queens or LI this summer and so far our 2 year old girl is not vaxed.