or Connect

Posts by Almi

That's such a good idea.  I always forget about that part.  I'd do that now, but I'd feel weird having it for my fourth and not my others! :(
 You know, I've heard that it is hardest going from one to two kids!  I know with my twins, they were pretty nonchalant about having a new sister.  They certainly loved having a baby around because they're little mini mommies lol.  But the fact that they had each other I think helped with any jealousy.  I think if anyone gets jealous of this new one, it's going to be little Maribel.  She's kind of more of a handful to begin with, but even so, she's pretty close with her...
That would be my question too.  I personally think it's too early in the game to be totally set on a UC for twins.  Mine were identical, but they didn't share a sac.  Both babies were vertex and whatnot.  I pretty much just said that as long as the pregnancy went well, and then labor went well, we'd be having two babies at home.  Lol. Here's my twin UC story: http://www.thebirthingsite.com/birth-stories/item/331-my-unassisted-birth-of-my-twins.html
Haha, thank you, they look funny in that pic, except for Jova on the left, she's at least making a normal face. XD
Same!  I love having them close, because they play together and learn social skills better.  (We plan to homeschool/unschool, so, bonus!)  Having so many littles at once also gives me an excuse to buy cute things like toddler tables.  Lol.  Plus it's funny that people ask me if they're triplets all the time. XD Here's my girls, in order of birth:       The thing I love the most about this pic is that they all plopped onto the couch like this of their own volition....
I'd say keep going with prenatal care since you are feeling you need it.  If they're hounding you about moving or inductions or whatever, just smile and give your best answer, whether it's a flat out, "no, thanks," or "we've got it covered," or just be agreeable and say "okay."  It's really none of their business, and you could tell them that, too.  For me, I just went to all my appointments until I gave birth.  No biggie.   Anyway, my first birth was a wonderful twin...
Oh yes, I also forgot to mention that I've gotten a birth pool and yoga ball in the past but never used them!  I think I might like those things if I had a longer first stage, and if I liked to move around more during labor.  But for the most part, I usually find my comfortable spot and stay there until I'm pushing!
Oh wow I didn't know so many others were so close too!   I was always very patient for my babies to come for my other pregnancies.  For some reason I'm really impatient to meet this one.  Like, pregnancy has its annoyances (I have heartburn right now just because I was bending over washing the girls' hair), but I'm definitely not as uncomfortable as I was [with my other pregnancies] - or as I could be!  Just super excited to meet this baby is all!  I made a guess earlier...
Wow, nice!  I can't believe how similar our experiences are.   I have been UP'ing as well.  I learned to check my cervical dilation last time (didn't care when I was pg with twins though).  It is so incredible to be able to touch my baby's head before it's born.  Lol.  Interestingly enough, I've never had a bloody show before this.  With my twins, I had no spotting, no bloody show.  With my last, I had first trimester spotting, but no bloody show.  And this one, no...
Who here is due soon?  I am 37 weeks with baby #4 - my due date based off of when I suspected I ovulated would be January 2nd, and December 28th off of my LMP.  Since I seem to have my babies early (twins at 36+3 and single at 38+6), I'm expecting this little one any day.  I have had several bouts of prodromal (practice!) labor so far, and I have been dilated to 3 cm since 33-34 weeks.  I'm now a very stretchy 4 cm (80%+ effaced), I've had lots of bloody show(s), and I can...