or Connect

Posts by magreen

Ladies! A very active group of us is on facebook! Shoot me your email and I can add you if you're on Fb 
alanis moresetti, demi moore..
Giselle, Cindy crawford..matthew Mcconaughey's wife, 
Also, i do feel badfor those, awesome.enough.to not be.on.fb! It is an easier.site.to use and.navigate. and unfortunately.these.ddc's get.archived and shit.down.within a year. My ddc.from my 3rd baby is so important to me that the.move.to.fb.was.the.only way to.stay in touch and its.actually much more.personable. i hope as many as.possible will join.us!
If you message me or anyone who has vocalized being in the fb group your email associated.with fb,.we can add you! New people are still coming in. The groupis set to private for now.
This is one of my favorite shots of my 3rd birth. Both my just turned 3 year old and 6 year old were there - and the 3 year old might have been more aware and keeping in mind all the "rules" of labor - my older child was more excited and wanted to wrap her arms around me when I was contracting or show me all her art from school that day... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/121245414940654054/   ^^this is just a pinterest link to the specific picture I want to share - if you...
Thanks for the response! And congratulations on your newest bean! I'm in Sharon, so, yes, Keene would be too far. I was surprised to see so few home birth midwives are in this area and wondered if CNM's are used more often - although, I don't know how to begin searching them out! Part of my problem is that we just moved here, so I don't know the geography very well here! haha - i just discovered there is a midwife a town over from me. A lot still depends on our...
ok - I'm not good at the whole "quoting" thing to get people's attention, but I just wanted to say How very sorry I am for your loss, cyclamen. Every mother's heart aches with you and can empathize the pain, but probably not how strong you are. Congratulations on this pregnancy!! - To all of us!! yay!   I'm Michelle. This is our BIG surprise. We literally are having trouble comprehending it, b/c we were taking preventative measures! We just moved and I believe stress...

We are totally shocked and a little overwhelmed. Unfortunately there has been a lot of talk leading to finally testing about how much we didn't want me to be pregnant, so it has almost felt personal to me to know that he absolutely did not want this. We did a lot of talking yesterday and I went to bed feeling this heavy weight on me. My DH gets up around 5 am and leaves before 6 - he came to me and gently kissed me goodbye. I stirred awake and then jumped as he pulled...