or Connect

Posts by Mother2Amaya

I currently WAH as a medical transcriptionist with my 7 week old daughter. My husband wants to relocate so that he can eventually go to the police academy in his home state, which isn't even taking new applicants right now. : Anyway, i'd have to give up this WAH job and go with another WAH job that pays about 1/3 of what I earn now AND we'd give up our apartment to live in my MIL's house, albeit she is never there becuase she is a police officer and always...
My dd is only 7 weeks and can still latch and suck a few times (she is just used to the bottle.) She has allergies and we found out she needs a very expensive formula that we can't afford (WIC would pay for it but they discontinued the kind that she takes anyway) and I really wanted to relactate (actually I never stopped... I still get a spray when i hand express, albeit only a few sprays every couple of hours.) Anyway... I can't afford to buy a PIS, much less rent a...
My dd is 7 weeks old and I tried to BF at about 4 weeks and she did okay for a few times but when we visited with the LC, my dd screamed because of the position that she was put in and I think it turned her off. She fussed the rest of the day. I got a Medela PIS and tried to pump but didn't get anything at all and pretty much gave up, even selling the pump. Now I regret quitting and want to try again because she is on formula that is just horrible tasting and...
Hi everyone! I'm Amy, a 27-year-old WAHM who does medical transcription and just got married August 2003. I have a 7-week-old daughter, Amaya, who was born on April 14, 2004. Right now I am dealing with relactating after finding out she is pretty allergic to every formula every made and a failed first attempt at BFing after an unplanned C-section. : Glad to be here with all of you lovely mommies to get lots of good advice and support in raising the wildchild!