or Connect

Posts by Mother2Amaya

Thanks everyone! I feel so much better being reaffirmed in my decision. I'm not a weak person in decisionmaking for my child, just a very passionate one who gets upset when people are so ignorant about the issue! The forum is LJT for anyone who knows what it is.. you pretty much have to have a membership to post... but if you read some of what they wrote... SHEESH! I wish I was as eloquent a speaker as you ladies so I could go in there and just rip them a new...
My 3-month-old has acid reflux and is on Zantac for it but since the beginning of time... since she has learned to laugh, she coughs everytime she laughs. She has allergies and the doctor told me to give her Benadryl, which she spits out, and I have a history of pretty bad asthma so I'm wondering if this is asthma in her too or maybe just the reflux worsening? Can anyone give me advice on what it might be or a natural way to take care of it? It's a very dry,...
So I'm on another forum and totally getting ripped on for not vaccinating my daughter... I've been called a bad mother, a child abuser, a danger to society, and told that I'm hurting everyone else in the world's kids because I don't vaccinate mine. Peer pressure sucks. It's making me rethink my vaccine stance because they have drilled this stuff into my head but I still don't feel right about vaxing. : Somebody, quick, pinch me and help me realize I'm doing the...
really? I don't think I ever had it but now as an adult, I notice that I can turn my head better to the left than the right... really strange. I just chalked it up to car accidents though. Hmmm!
Quote: Originally Posted by christymama Welcome Amy! SO gald to have you here with us... I have a question for you though.. With your daughters torticollis can she put her head straight? I ask because with Spencer ( born the 13th) he always has his head to one side. LIke he favors that side.. HE can hold his head straight when he wants.. he sleeps with his head to the left every night.. ( sometimes to the right) but he prefers the left and when he sits...
thanks ktmama... I totally agree that that is a major issue.
Quote: Originally Posted by ktmama For me with my first husband, my lack of sexual interest was definitely a product of 2) anger about other aspects of our relationship that were unfulfilling. After a while, I just wasn't able to be open to him sexually when he wouldn't get a job, for example. Due to these other factors, I had trouble seeing him as a "man" and appreciating his masculinity. I think this is a MAJOR problem for me. I am in...
Just jumping in... my dd was born by C-section on 4/14/04. She is about 11 pounds now, finally sleeping through the night and cooing a lot more. She was diagnosed with torticollis (a congenital muscular problem where she holds her head to one side... a shortening of the muscle on one side) so we have to take her to physical therapy now. But other than that, she is doing well and developing fine. We are also dealing with reflux! : Rough! But I"m glad to see all you...
Dh and I have dd sleeping in a basinnett next to our bed and have since birth, although most of the time she ends up in bed with one of us. I say ONE Of us since we have a full size bed and we just can't all pile in. The other one of us ends up on the sofa to accommodate my dd. At any rate, I want to get a sidecar and was looking for recommendations and website links. Also, how long can she sleep in a sidecar? i.e. how many pounds or how old?
Just joining in. I think this thread was made for me. I am really high strung and I think the anger comes from being so frustrated with my job, my debts, etc. I direct my anger the wrong way, that's all. I need an outlet!